Quiet and soothing thread for Bristol survivors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet and soothing thread for Bristol survivors

Well I'm pleased to say that my internet meet-up cherry was well and truly popped yesterday. I had the distinct pleaure of meeting up with MikeH, Provost, Seneca, el freako, David Floyd, soma, Sagacious Dolphin, MattHiggs, Snapcase and that Lindley chap with the disappointing new username.

As is traditional on these events, I experienced a mild disappointment in that these people weren't the wizened slew of troglodytes I'd imagined. A particular let-down was the absence of sexually traumatised sheep around Mike.

So how are we feeling this morning, gentlemen? A little delicate around the edges? How was it for you, darling?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

The morning sun pokes through my curtains, I stir, a little unsure of my surroundings. Properly closing my curtains offers me the chance for more sleep. MMMMMMMmmmmmm balls to this consciousness thing, it's probably just a fad

Three hours later, I wake. It seems like we are the only ones herre, Bugs, thus suggesting that the delicacy of the others is a little more engrained in their bellies. As for me, a hearty breakfast, 3 litres of water and some quality time on the bog has sorted me out perfectly. Now, where's Saggy and those photos????
    Too young to die, too rich to care.
    Too f***ed to swear that I was there.

Computer games make your children smell like hammers

Comment

Driving home I was thinking, **** I wish I hadn't had that seventh pint. The pelting monsoon rain didn't help either

soma, check Apolyton Community
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Aha! Didn't think they'd be there, but I suppose it makes sense. Very nice work, but where are the rest of them?
        Too young to die, too rich to care.
        Too f***ed to swear that I was there.

Computer games make your children smell like hammers

Comment

We've been playing Tony Hawks all morning.

Here comes our attempt to break the 'most posters posting from one PC'. Or MikeH admits to all his DLs.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

We've been playing Tony Hawks all morning.
            Except Rich. The game has an 18 rating...
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Well at least I look old enough Iain...old enough to watch a 12 film
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well at least I look old enough Iain
                Not according to the professionals anyway....at least not at the world famous legendary Afterdark.

Come to that, isn't there an age requirement to post on Apolyton??

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, I'm the bouncer from the legendary Afterdark club.

Comment

*moves bouncer from chair*

I've got my ban proof undies on.

It's really strange because both Johan and Rich said they were having a shower and we've not seen them for like 15 minuets!

Comment

I wish I'd made it down yesterday to meet you all... Then you know what would have happened?

DIE BASTARDS!!!!!! DIE BASTARDS!!!!!! Especially the shower boys.
                      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I have it on the best of authority that Mike likes Arses.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Most of you reading (not Reading) this probably don't realise that last night Boddington's sent me a horrific text message. He said "u like arses". I spent the rest of the train journey in tears in the toilet.

I can't believe he couldn't be bothered to think up a better insult than that, is that really all he thinks of me?
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

, is that really all he thinks of me?
                            Probably. People who could have shown up and didn't are gay ***** anyway.
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

So you were on the train at that point?

You bastards managed to delete a few messages from my phone's inbox due to spamming it. Messages I needed to keep.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X