Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Warship Seizes Tanker In... Wait... Canada has a Warship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't work on saturdays OR sundays.
    5-7 days for airmail??
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

With the radar system in place, they would have been intercepted in Northern Canada, where it's EXTREMELY sparatically populated.

There are interceptors based in Cold Lake, Alberta (northern Alberta), for example.
      I don't think we ever gave the Canadians the nuclear tipped anti-aircraft missles. It's a well know fact that much of their defense force suffers from addiction to maple syrup. It would have been morally wrong to put nukes in the hands of addicts.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        I don't think we ever gave the Canadians the nuclear tipped anti-aircraft missles. It's a well know fact that much of their defense force suffers from addiction to maple syrup. It would have been morally wrong to put nukes in the hands of addicts.

Seriously though, did the US not have interceptors in Alaska and whatnot as well?

The idea was to down planes in the NWT/Arctic.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Uhhh...Doc, your fighters were based in Canada; that's the point of NORAD.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X