Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agere Ronnie was no hero

and with your oppinions on Clinton and Bush 1

Bush 2 isn't a monkey (he is not very bright though)

and the question of whether advisors can run the country waas already answered by Reagan

Bush was voted in (in fact the reason I voted for him) because there was nobody decent on the ticket (I didn't even really like any third partiers) (Al Gore made me cringe more than Bush)

I was real glad when they lost control of the senate (a devided government is a good government)

in 2004 hopefully the Democrats will run someone worthwhile (even though Bush 2 is doing better than I expected- I would say he is not noticeeably worse than the previous however many presidents (and probably better than some/many))

I guess otherwise I will just hope that one of the legislatives is controled by the Demicrats to try and put a damper on Bushes bad ideas

Jon Miller
    - who prays that Hillary will not run on the Democrat ticket in 2004
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• You realize that Hillary has a shot, right? If Bush 2 really screws things up and if there are no other serious candidates...

I already decided once not to move back to the U.S. under Bush 2 (just a silly way for me to avoid moving back, I admit). But if Hillary becomes President, I might change citizenship.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• Happy birthday Ron. I've grown kind of fond of him now that he can't start World War III.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Well, I was a bit late... hadn't signed on tonight until after midnight... so I was an hour or so too late .

Yet we College Republicans kinda-sorta celebrated it by getting some pizza and putting it on the college's bill
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ...and putting it on the college's bill.
            In true Reagan style.
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• I wasn't sure that the US government's budget is beholden to some really, really big university
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X