The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Yeah, but if it a choice between lifting of sanctions and staying in power by letting inspectors in and becoming the next target in the US' crosshairs, probably resulting in Saddam's removal from power, I would know what i would chose if I were him.
Again, doesn't make it right....especially because he lost a war because the US and other nations did stuff THEY shouldn't have done in the first place. And no, he wasn't justified in invading Kuwait himself, either.
David Floyd - your position on things doesn't make any sense.
People do unjustified things, and when they do, other people decide that they're not justified in doing it and do something about it. We don't live in a perfect world where everyone follows the rules and minds their own business and does what is morally correct.
"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez
"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Person A does something that is unjustified. In order to stop him, I have to do something that is unjustified, and none of my business. As two wrongs don't make a right, I simply mind my own business.
Person A does something that is unjustified. In order to stop him, I have to do something that is unjustified, and none of my business. As two wrongs don't make a right, I simply mind my own business.
That's how we shoulda handled Saddam, IMO.
Suppose that's how we should have handled Hitler too
"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez
"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
You must be an anarchist then. If I kill you, your parents and the government have no right to do anything about it because it's none of their business.
Same principle
"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez
"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Comment