The New Anti-Drug Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Anti-Drug Commercial

Just broadcast during the Super Bowl was the accusation that people who use "drugs" might be helping to fund terrorists. Naturally this commercial made no distinctions among "drugs" since the intent was to attack people who use any of a wide variety of illegal drugs, not the people who use only those drugs like heroin and opium that might have been sold by terrorists.

Is there no limit to the hypocrisy of these freedom haters? Diamonds, oil and stocks are also probably used by terrorists as well as paper currency, but we don't see these hypocrites condemning all the people who use these. The US government was giving our "tax" money to the Taliban before 9/11, doesn't that mean US politicians and taxpayers were funding terrorists? I don't know how supporters of prohibition can stomach the hypocrisy and immorality of punishing people based on what others have done...

So does this mean I have an excuse to start growing my own marijuana, then? After all, I'd no longer be supporting the terrorists!
    the good reverend

Comment

Not just pot, but poppies for heroin and opium.

Comment

Now they say that people who do drugs helped kill people in Colombia!!

Very tasteless.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah I expect serious backlash over that bull****.

I almost choked on my beer - and that, my friend, just does not happen.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hooray - it's the issue US libertarians and European Social Democrats can bond over!

Or it would be if we'd actually seen the advert...
            yada

Comment

Umm.......Does the truth hurt?

Because its true if you happen to like cocaine.

Comment

P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-A

When did we become Nazi Germany
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

faded, saying that by using cocaine you are supporting terrorism is like saying that because you drink alcohol you support drunk driving. It doesn't compute.
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-A

When did we become Nazi Germany
                    When you fought them. (in the propaganda sense, anyways.)
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

oh ya...forgot to make the connection

Crops--->Cocaine-------->$$$$$$$----->Guns for Columbian druglords who fund the leftist guerilla's for protection of there crops from the goverment.

But Weed.....most of our stuff comes from Canada these days

Comment

Well that's true... so did Great Britain for that example.

But that was just empty rhetoric to throw in fg's face .

Comment

If Cocaine was legal it wouldn't make the money for the war .

And some people actually support the rebels.

Comment

Guns for Columbian druglords who fund the leftist guerilla's for protection of there crops from the goverment.
                            The sad thing is, if these people were protecting their corn crop, or whatever, from the government, you'd be cheering them on.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                              most of our stuff comes from Canada these days
                              You forget that we are sneaking terrorist across the border.

Oops.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X