How Much Do You Weigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19.4 all muscle!
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

You cannot be serious...
      I realise that I put kg's in instead of pounds.
      I also thought it was 1 meter **centimeters. Thus I am supposedly like 7 foot 6 and really skinny.

Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

*LOL* Grrr

55/(1.752) = 18.0

Wow, not as thin as I thought
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: How Much Do You Weigh?

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Boddington's

At 6' 0" and 168lbs, my BMI is 22.8

....jeez, i apologize for any football related misunderstandings we may of had in the past

Last edited by reds4ever; February 2, 2002, 23:59.

Comment

Decides to annoy the bunny some more

Hey! I got a great idea! We can organize a world apolytoners meeting! And then we can print out name cards with our BMIs on them, and we can all see what our bodies look like compartively! And then we can discuss it! Who's up for it, eh?

I got a 25.8 at the age of 18.

Need more exercise! Still not that bad though.

There are so many fat kids nowadays! Go to an elementary school and you'll see! They're SOOOO fat!
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

I'm a fat pig

5'11" 175 pounds = 24.4

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Hah! I'm so very glad I'm not a fat tub o' lard like YOU!!!

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

dammit...almost where i want to be.
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Grrr- you've got to put both feet on the scales to get an accurate reading.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      Grrr- you've got to put both feet on the scales to get an accurate reading.
                      No, one foot will do. It's just the other one can't be standing on anything...
                      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
                      X