Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooohooooooo Defcon kicks ass!

Hell yes.....the demo is out

Play as USA for 20 turns. First thing I did on America was change to dicatorship.....I nearly got deposed bye my own people

Then I went over and attack Norway and lost 2 of my carriers and lost 60% of my GDP to sanctions

wooohooooo

Ooooh... I'm going to Download it right now .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This game...it should have ancient Greek temples dedicated to it, and virgin sacrifices, and ceremonial orgies...

It is the god of games (or at least it will be if I could actually save)

I, also, managed to cause economic melt-down in the USA...
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Well, it could be the God of games... we'll have to see, right?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Ya I went to dicatorship and workers striked and crap. GDP plummted. And then I declared war, unjustly, the world came down with some nasty economic troubles. Most pacts with European and Asian nations were broken when I attacked 2 norwiegen Frigates and Declared war....

This game is awesome.

Mark, When can we get a forum?

Comment

Links...?
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Click on 'Live Hardcore Smut' link in faded's signature... it's a ruse

Comment

Click on my "Smut" Siggy

Comment

Well, I played two games I don't know what to think of it.

I made alliances with almost all the countries bordering China except, and then I declared war on them. They sent troops to my bases in Japan/Philipines, India, SE Asia, Turkey, Belgium and others.

By turn 12 Belgium was conquered by respectively: China, South Korea, Denmark, Greece, and the UK. Canada was conquered by Japan. Alot of European countries seemed to start fighting amongst themselves and weird things happened ( i.e. "Attacking country: France" attacked "Lyons/Paris/Foreign Legion" "Defending country: France", the Germans/Indians/Turks/Australians did the same )

In my second game I conquered Iraq and that went pretty normal though.
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

125MB!?
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

demo only goind at 32 K/s =( All i did was look at the screen shots on the page where you get the demo, and I was hooked.

Comment

Ramo, stop whining... that is close to normal size for big-time demos these days.

Comment

I downloaded it, then remember, I'm at work, using NT 4.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Roll up, Roll up

Canada under my complete control last game

Thats silly tho.....your economy and popularity takes such a beating for attacking a friend

Comment

Working...
                            X