The send a message to Mingapulco thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prove what!?

Just ask anyone who has been here for a while or check the Encyclopedia Apolytonica under Glossary.

Here is a link to the Apolyton Glossary compiled by DarkCloud:

Just look under Mingapulco.

I say, cool down and cut back on the hostility.

------------------
    ~Emperor Dominik~
    ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

Actually, alot of what DarkCloud has to say about the history of Apolyton is innacurate but that's okay! It's the past and the past is written by the chroniclers the way the chroniclers desire it to be written (Hey, they are the ones who write history so it's only natural that they cannot help but distort it).

Ex. The Green Army was never led by Giant Squid but by Sergeant Sheets. The Army did nothing and was a disaster. A great example of the failure of something that claims it's an organization. It was created because we were bored.

Alot of information in the Apolyton Book is missing. Chapter I is a load of crap!

That's my take at DarkCloud's Apolyton Book. Thank you and good night.

------------------
      ~Emperor Dominik~
      ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

I coined the terms "lurker" and "threadjack". Do you think I'm going to get any credit for that?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

you guys

Comment

Oh, yeah, I created teh semi-period! What, they don't use the semi-period anymore? *faints*
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominikos

I say, cool down and cut back on the hostility.
                wow, i'm not sure you belong here if you get all bent out of shape so easily, the others will tear you to pieces if they think they can push you over the edge.

but seeing as you've been here for 30 years, you already knew that

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  you guys
                  See? What chance do we have?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

During my short stay in Mingapulco, I saw Chilesed into the wall of my cell...

"Giancarlo was here" and "Alexanders Horse is gay"

Comment

Shouldn't that be "Alexander's Horse was here" and "Giancarlo is...

Comment

Correction noted!

Good one

Comment

Working...
                        X