Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama and Mulla get away (this is freakin amazing!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Rudolf is dead.......he has to be. AT one point there were 2200 bounty hunters and 13,000 federal agents looking for him!

Comment

Hah! Foolish westerners! You never catch me! I get away from cave long time. Leave faithful followers behind as decoy. Stupid military think I still there! I am far far away in new secret hideout where I gloat. Gloat gloat gloat.

Comment

Hey! I thought they blocked all the OBL handles. Damn you
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bet it's Infat.
          I refute it thus!
          "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

I think I tried that handle and got blocked. Favouritism!

Er, wait a minute..................
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I killed a bunch that tried to register, but for some reason, the user names got deleted from the database. We don't do that with DL's, we just keep them in the user database as banned users, so the same names don't crop up later.

This one's gone though.

Horsie - you changed to Alexander's Sheep? This one has an NZ IP addy. Similar to several new posters.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

you'll never catch osama Bin Laden and Mullah Omar
                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I dont think there going to get Usama or Mullah! I did before...I thought pakistani army had seeled of the border...but when I learned all you had to do was slip 4,000-5,000 bucks in army/police offices pocket, you can get them to pretty much say anything, like "who's Osama?"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Horsie - you changed to Alexander's Sheep? This one has an NZ IP addy. Similar to several new posters.
                      Not me

But it does narrow down the possibilities. Two names stand out:

Icedan/Comrade Dan

Shining

Maybe you'd have more success if you could persuade MarkG to post a reward

Comment

I don't think it's "freakin amazing" at all.

On 12 Oct., in the thread " 'It may take a year or two' to find Bin Laden, says Bush.", I wrote:
                        "Prepare yourself for worse. He will probably NEVER be found. "

On 20 Oct., in the thread "When Will Bin Be A Has Bin?", I wrote:
                        "November 2037"

On 30 Nov., in the thread "al-Qeada group nabbed", I wrote:
                        "My bet would be that OBL will never be caught.
                        I hope I'm wrong."

They will never catch him. It would surprise me if they did. Wishful thinking blurs the view.

Comment

He could already have an unmarked grave in Afghanistan.

Comment

*Meanwhile, at an isolated girl's boarding school in upstate New York*

"Now girls, I would like you to welcome our new Arabic teacher, Mr Osama.........."

Comment

Working...
                            X