My aura judged, 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aura judged, 2.0

OUTLAWS F*CKING SUCKS. So I patronize the aforementioned club no more than 3 hours ago. The night starts out right (in line of course), with myself preparing for a night of debachary and supposed good times. Yet the scond the chaptsick (HAR HAR) parts from my expecting lips, ID is requested from Billy-Bad ass the bouncer. ID is provided, but to my surprise - 19 years of age is nothing adequate for an 18 year legal limit of Alberta. I beg for entrance despite my obvious pickonableness, yet fagg*tass Billy refuses. He suggests that I go to the VIP line where his "good friend" can see what he can do. Buddy #2 says he can let me in to see my forthcoming girlfriend with a ten dollar fee. "Chump change", I cheer aloud whilst tossing a 20$ in his general direction - as*hole lets me in with a quick smirk and obvious glance of disdain.

IT'S NOT MY F*CKING FAULT I DRESS LIKE I'M RICH, GET A CLUE YOU CHEAP AS* PLEATHER WEARING FAGG*TS.

The music sucks, I feign enjoyment. The drink girls throw sluttly glances in my direction, I force a wink and some change back. Had I seen more silicon in one location I'd swear I was in wherever the f*ck it is they produce said element. Ah, but I finally meet the Goddess of virtue and charm, and all goes well... *sigh*, we exchance friendly stories, and a promise to meet each other on the dance floor after I purchase the Heineken delight. Had I been in the mood to flail my legs to country & western, said promise would have been filled - but it was not to be so.

I'll cut this short. The ride home with K and M was miserable, with K (the Goddess) crying since she had broken up with boyfriend x a few hours ago. Trite and insincere advice is forced (it's tough to say anything as break-ups are hard and nothing to be belittled), but silence takes majority on my part. K and M converse with each other that K needs a man to treat her right, like a "princess" of sorts... I agree, in usual university tone - and criticism meets such vocabluary in the form of "shut the f*ck up with your big words", etc. etc.

In silence, less a demand to be dropped off immediately, I reply that I will walk through the snow and home. Hithero I have not had the chance to relate my perceptions of the evening (although the above is clustered and in short), and have not know what to say, what to do.

Perhaps the morning phone call/visit will be enough to set things straight, just as the patch was needed for an inadequate and unfullfilled civ3. What to do, what to say - may the Lord show grace.

F*ck this noise. I want to be bloody normal. I want to show that I hate the outlaws crowd. I want to be shy infront of the girl I'm hot for, at least for the first few nights out. If she can't accept this then I'm barking up the wrong fehking holy-grail.

Pathetic. Advice? Like stories to share? WOOOHHOOOOOO this is hilarious. Pre-twenties are such a blast.

Does this have anything to do with the pro-centre?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Stop going to ****ing stupid dance clubs if you don't like the atmosphere. Most especially don't go to ****ing stupid C&W dance clubs. I've been to one in my life (when I was visiting Edmonton) and it ended up being exactly what I figured it would be. Club people are (on the whole) shallow, stupid and boring.

Oh. And I could see somebody telling you to stop using such fancy-ass words, pro-centre boy.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        and criticism meets such vocabluary in the form of "shut the f*ck up with your big words",
        Oh. And I could see somebody telling you to stop using such fancy-ass words, pro-centre boy.
        Gee, I thought that was a given (insert fancy ass word for moron).

Comment

I think it's nice that atleast someone here seems to have a social life.

Now the choice of club (Country & Western )goes beyond my understanding, but that's another issue.

Comment

Girl "K" invited me out to club C&W, despite previous plans to go to a sweet, homestyle progressive house club

So how's the social life in Scandanavia, my man?

Comment

Zylka, learn how to use the quote button properly. I never said what was in the first set of quotes; you did.

Stop whining about how horrible the clubs you go to are. Stop going there if you don't like them.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, well gee, perhaps I was showing you that your put-downs were already acknowledged in my thread post, and were hence needless.

(Insert fancy ass word for "I give up, as*holes are too difficult to deal with")

Comment

I can sense a communication problem in the works. Are your spoken words as frou-frou as your written ones?

If they are, just about anything you attempt to convey risks coming across as an orgy of self-love. Cut back on the rococo and make straight for the point.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Point taken.

and booo-urns on not being able to speak like a gentleman. Whateves....

Comment

So how's the social life in Scandanavia, my man?
                      Heh, could have been better right now. My two current best friends are too shy (or something, they are just plain freaks right now) to go to clubs, and another friend who have returned home for the christmas break only wants to go to preppy places where they play euro-techno and Ricky Martin. I wish there was a place where you could bargain your friends with other's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        Cut back on the rococo and make straight for the point.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Stop going there if you don't like them.
                          Everything is better than Poly.

Comment

Pathetic.

If you want to be normal, be normal.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That isn't talking like a gentleman, Zylka. That's talking like an interior designer who describes himself as a "Habitational Chi artist".
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X