My aura judged, 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some funny ****, keep it up dude

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

This again?

As someone who's had large vocabulary run ins before, let me offer some advice.

Do not go into a Country Western bar and expect to find people interested in conversations about the pro-centre. That is not what these areas are for, and very few of the patrons will ever be even slightly interested (and most of those only after a large amount of alcohol).
      If you can't tone it down a few notches, then you are looking in the wrong areas. Try a University library, if there is one near you, or the coffee and tea houses that tend to pop up near them (Berkley may be your best bet).

Keep in mind your surroundings when you try stuff like this. Talk rodeo, talk football, talk Country Western music, but don't talk pro-centre.

And find something better to drink than Heineken.

Wraith
      Looking for love on all the wrong planets

Comment

Do I just care not?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

What's a pro-centre?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Zylka has just pushed himself up to #1 on my 'apolytoners I want to meet' list. . .
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

So go vote for me in the Aplyton hall of fame!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                What's a pro-centre?
                Ah, if only t'were so easy as changing the pro-centre - I admire your cunning . Yet we all know that the branch off of this nights happenings have nothing more in common with such a variant, but rather the tone of silent symbiotics... As such, I must reaffirm and further recoordinate the ambient leanings of my percieved alter-op, the wing of destiny

I don't know... will K return my calls so we can get together for coffee? Will she listen of my babblings and piece together the above description? How can I be sure if an alter-wing slanted will sway her in my direction?

Best yet - to what degree should the alter-wing be approached? Do I findle with the universal conceptions of its destination, or does the alter-wing have another route to success? What should I do with it???

Comment

Clubs are lame Zylka. Isn't there anything else to do in your city?

Play sports? Watch sports? Get a network game of Starcraft or something together?

Take your girlfriend, "K" or whatever her name is out to the movies or dinner?
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Welcome to the real world. Get used to it. Most of the people you will meet will be as*holes. The only way to be normal is to be one yourself. Ain't worth the trouble.

Frankly, I think that people take things way too personally these days. It's as if the world suffers from a severe inferiority complex. People are only concerned about ego gratification. Don't even try to rationalize with them. You can't, they can't see beyond their noses.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

p.s. "OUTLAWS"

Did you ride the bull?!?!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dear God,

I know we've not seen eye to eye over recent years, but I thought I'd just drop you a line to thank you for bringing Zylka into our little community. He has restored joy and hilarity to my life. Thank you.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

HAHAHAHA.

You actually went to OUTLAWS?

HAHAHAHA.

Any nightclub with a slogan like 'Where being BAD is fun!' or whatever is obviously a crap place.

I wonder if it's better than "Cowboys".
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I only have one thing to say to you about this whole matter Zylka:

YEEE HAAAA!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mmmm hmmmm... Outlaws, Cowboys, Desperados, etc. seem pretty popular in our little cowtown. Look for the grand openings of Hickville and Fagg*ttowne sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                                Mmmm hmmmm... Outlaws, Cowboys, Desperados, etc. seem pretty popular in our little cowtown. Look for the grand openings of Hickville and Fagg*ttowne sometime soon.
                                And they all suck.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X