No announcement yet.

How open-minded are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a feeling that test was leftist biased... there any right wing person would automatically be labeled a nazi.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
      I got a feeling that test was leftist biased... there any right wing person would automatically be labeled a nazi.
      And any left wing person would automatically be labeled a whining rotter. I'd hardly call that biased.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by technophile

And any left wing person would automatically be labeled a whining rotter. I'd hardly call that biased.
        Well it is centerist-biased. Those damn centerists... those rats.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I am close-minded to stupid westerners!

Comment

DL
            Blah

Comment

Not a very original one...
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

yes, we're damn extremist moderates.

good god, i love being a radical centrist.

changes song title "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" to "damn it feels good to be a centrist"
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Osama bin Laden
                  I am close-minded to stupid westerners!
                  And now, you're just closed. Permanently.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X