Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Body Still Have Any Doubts?

THAT VIDEO IS DAMNING!!!!!!!!!

Anybody opposed to the bombing is an idiots !

Are you sure that's actually him?

I just watched it, and if they hadn't put the prompt at the bottom I'd never have realised third guy from the left with beard was OBL...

Comment

Did I miss something?
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

When did they release the video? Guess I won't see it as I'm at work. Is it on the net?
        What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

They've shown the video they found of OBL essentially saying:
          "It's a fair cop, guv, you've got me bang to rights"
          ...except in Arabic, of course.

Comment

They played the video on CNN of Osama taking responsibility for the attacks. Here is the transcript if you are interested. You need acrobat reader to view it, btw..

Comment

why should OBL record such a video?

and leave it in a house in Djalalabad?

why should some guys park a car with do-it-yourself-manuals for hijacking a plane, in arabic, next to the airport?

most importantly: why doesn't the US government seek the responsible but seeks to prove their scapegoat is the one everyone's looking for?

Comment

While I don't know how it will play in the Islamic world, this is a damning tape for ROW. Quite damning.

It makes me sick reading it.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

"Sulayman ((Abu Guaith)): I was sitting with the Shaykh in a room, then I left to go to another room where there was a TV set. The TV broadcasted the big event. The scene was showing an Egyptian family sitting in their living room, they exploded with joy. Do you know when there is a soccer game and your team wins, it was the same expression of joy. There was a subtitle that read: “In revenge for the children of Al Aqsa’, Usama Bin Ladin executes an operation against America.” So I went back to the Shaykh (meaning UBL) who was sitting in a room with 50 to 60 people. I tried to tell him about what I saw, but he made gesture with his hands, meaning: “I know, I know…”

"UBL: The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn’t know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes."
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Stop looking for Conspiracy's you morons

This tape proveswithout a doubt OBL is involved!!!!!

Just look at what he says

Regardless, he will soon live to regret the day he did this

DIE OBL!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's laughing now *****???????

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      why should OBL record such a video?

and leave it in a house in Djalalabad?

why should some guys park a car with do-it-yourself-manuals for hijacking a plane, in arabic, next to the airport?

most importantly: why doesn't the US government seek the responsible but seeks to prove their scapegoat is the one everyone's looking for?
                      Are you saying it's not possible that one of his stooges is so afraid for his life that he would turn this tape over to save his worthless hide?

Are you saying that the terrorists were so highly trained that they would not possibly make a mistake like this?

Are you saying that OBL is NOT responsible? If you have some proof, the US goverment would love to hear from you.

Comment

Maybe I should have put a smiley on mine...

Comment

Originally posted by sachmo71
                          Are you saying that OBL is NOT responsible? If you have some proof, the US goverment would love to hear from you.
                          Since when do we need to proof someone else's guilt? Ah, we're talking about America here... well, the US government hasn't convinced me yet, they have no decent proof but a video that was translated by one of them (independant trnaslator, right), and I as a European, enlightened etc. guy need a decent proof... otherwise, it could just have been everyone. Maybe OBL decided to narrow down some oil stuff so the Us have to kill him but they need a decent reason... so the US takes some Arabs, puts them into planes and...

Comment

kinda reachin there Ecthelion.

I don't think you would be happy nor convinced unless it was shown that this is some kinda of plot by the States.
                            What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

From what I gather from you response, you are saying that a video isn't enough proof. Is that right? If someone showed a video of your wife/girlfriend having sex with another man, and she was screaming and/or gasping words in a language you didn't understand, would you need more proof, or would you do something about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X