China:::They Ain't All Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China:::They Ain't All Bad

Ok. So not all Chinese are out to dominate the world and crush the Western Democracies under the brute heal of Communism.

I have been talking to this girl from China for the last week. She is really nice and I don't think cares too much about politics. And since I get way too much of that here, that means she is a delight to talk to. I mean, what else have I to do at 3:00 am in the morning. Debate the ME crisis with you guys. Anyway, she is just chatting with me to broaden her horizons and to improve her English. Which now that I think about it, kind of scary. But hey, that means I just have to be conscience of my tendencies to slip into southern draw. And I have seen a picture of her and she looks kind of cute. Although that doesn't mean anything since I most likely never go to China. She lives in Dalian China which if you look at the map has more people than my entire state.

And no Bob, I am not being brainwashed to act as a planted mole in the eventual takeover of the US by Communists.

And yes, my fiance knows about it and thinks it's cute.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Dalin is a nice city. Lots of pretty women there
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

She seemed to be surprised when I said that I lived in a city of only 50,000 people. I didn't have the heart to tell her that my whole state only had about 2.5 million people.

Anyway, she is a real sweetheart. I like talking to people from different places. It helps soften my sometimes harsh opinions of other cultures.

And then there is this place

hmmm. my girlfriend is from Ireland and she is from China. Does this mean that I have grown tired of American women.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Sprayber, you are being brainwashed!
        Rome rules

Comment

Naw.. She had asked for classified information yet. Besides, she could watch CNN and find out more.

Comment

Yeah, just read the essay "China is not a threat" by Wang Hao (if you can find it), it clearly proves China is not a threat.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Ok. So not all Chinese are out to dominate the world and crush the Western Democracies under the brute heal of Communism.

You mean this is the Western viewpoint on the Chinese?!?!

(Oh well. Not that I'm that surprised.)
              Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Excellent, our plan to marry off the men of the world to Communist Chinese girls is going according to plan. Muahhahahahahah!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

so post a pic of her already
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: China:::They Ain't All Bad

Originally posted by Sprayber

I have been talking to this girl from China for the last week. She is really nice and I don't think cares too much about politics. And since I get way too much of that here, that means she is a delight to talk to. I mean, what else have I to do at 3:00 am in the morning. Debate the ME crisis with you guys. Anyway, she is just chatting with me to broaden her horizons and to improve her English. Which now that I think about it, kind of scary. But hey, that means I just have to be conscience of my tendencies to slip into southern draw. And I have seen a picture of her and she looks kind of cute. Although that doesn't mean anything since I most likely never go to China. She lives in Dalian China which if you look at the map has more people than my entire state.

And no Bob, I am not being brainwashed to act as a planted mole in the eventual takeover of the US by Communists.

And yes, my fiance knows about it and thinks it's cute.
                    I ..........

You think its a revelation that people in China are rational thinking people like everyone else??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Re: Re: China:::They Ain't All Bad

Originally posted by Faboba
                      You think its a revelation that people in China are rational thinking people like everyone else?
                      Well, certainly the everyone else part is news to us.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

The "everyone else" part is sorta new to them too - as in there are actually other non-Chinese non-barbarians out there

I believe they call non-Chinese "foreign devils"?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Actually being chinese, I can say that most chinese people don't give a damn about politics as long as the government doesn't get in their way of making money.
                          Talk and chat in the Freebie and Webmaster Discussion Forums

Comment

You're Chinese? Wow I didn't know that, must be a bit behind things

But anyway, the students at Tiananmen Square seemed to care about politics
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                              You're Chinese? Wow I didn't know that, must be a bit behind things

But anyway, the students at Tiananmen Square seemed to care about politics
                              Where have you been?

Students in every country pretend to know about / be interested in politics.
                              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X