Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    That's pretty much it Wiglaf.

Everyone is pissed at you for wanting to attack our allies and also because you don't give a damn about ripping all the trees from the ground.
    NO ONE NEEDS THE TREES, my man! We should actually hit the forests first, then move on to Alaska and the little critters there. Daisy clutters, possibly nuclear warheads. Go for it, set 'em on fire. Napalm, gas, fuel air, you name it. Whatever floats your boat. Good target practice either way, and shuts up all the bleeding heart bed wetting liberal tree huggas out there while ripping them a new one at the same time.

You can't lose bombing grass. Of course you'd all start whining about the ants or whatever...

As for wanting to attack allies, we'll cancel the alliance first (obviously) and then give good and fair warning about a strike. Eventually, if the UK fails to comply, WITH ALMOST NO CASUALTIES AT ALL, like the war on the Taliban, we will replace your government with a more humane one made up of a few resistance leaders and Blair's slightly more friendly clone flown in from London. A dancing clown or two wouldn't hurt either.

See, I'm not soooo insane after all. Got it all figured out. This simple two step plan would both stop any potential environment-related campaign ads in 2004 and beyond, and would also greatly enhance diplomacy and relations throughout the world, not to mention the economy.

Comment

...in other news, Wiglaf has at least three times as many votes as any competetor on the "Which group of whiners annoys you most?" poll.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

1. the poll is slanted, and targets me and me alone.
        2. the poll starter has shown no evidence to counter an earlier point, in reference to glaring connections with the KGB.
        3. you hacked it at least twice.
        4. more than half the OT is biased towards the liberal mindset.
        5. I don't care what biased liberals think.

I want this thrown out, now.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          so your defending giancarlo?
          Yea! He is! You have a problem with that? Don't **** with Gian!
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            1. the poll is slanted, and targets me and me alone.
            if it targeted you and you alone, there would be one choice -
            Wiglaf. You're also WAY down the list of choices, buddy

2. the poll starter has shown no evidence to counter an earlier point, in reference to glaring connections with the KGB.
            Who cares?

3. you hacked it at least twice.
            Prove it

4. more than half the OT is biased towards the liberal mindset.
            I'd say it's close to half and half.

5. I don't care what biased liberals think.
            Maybe that's why you've got 33 votes up there. Frankly, I think that's a conservative number of votes.

I want this thrown out, now.
            NO!
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

other

Heck, I voted other.

The worst group of whiners are the people with very nasal voices,
              i.e. the Nanny from T.V.
              uhhhhh...evil
              "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

if it targeted you and you alone, there would be one choice -
                Wiglaf. You're also WAY down the list of choices, buddy
                It isn't overly obvious, to decieve people like you. The KGB evidently can outwit the common liberal already - I'd estimate that it'd take about four or five decades for the same result to be achieved with open minded conservatives. In any event, my name is the only specified login on the list. Why weren't some of the other repubs there, or people like MarkL or Moby? Makes no sense.

Prove it
                Disprove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  In any event, my name is the only specified login on the list. Why weren't some of the other repubs there, or people like MarkL or Moby?
                  You're the only one that would get a funny amount of votes. By the way, I am among the most extreme conservatives in apolyton. I don't believe in minimum wage, for example, or working hour laws, or estate taxes, or social security, or most medicare. I also am for drilling oil in AK, being able to take civil rights from terrorists. etc. So, I'm not a biased liberal. I just thought it would be funny to put you on the poll.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

People who whine about whiners are the worst.
                    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey
                    http://www.anarchyfaq.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      It isn't overly obvious, to decieve people like you. The KGB evidently can outwit the common liberal already - I'd estimate that it'd take about four or five decades for the same result to be achieved with open minded conservatives. In any event, my name is the only specified login on the list. Why weren't some of the other repubs there, or people like MarkL or Moby? Makes no sense.
                      Obviously you're well known as being a whiner. The others aren't. That's why you were chosen

Disprove it.
                      We're in America, remember. Innocent until proven guilty

Comment

• You're the only one that would get a funny amount of votes. By the way, I am among the most extreme conservatives in apolyton. I don't believe in minimum wage, for example, or working hour laws, or estate taxes, or social security, or most medicare. I also am for drilling oil in AK, being able to take civil rights from terrorists. etc. So, I'm not a biased liberal. I just thought it would be funny to put you on the poll.
                        I'm not asking for a job application, chuckie. How about acting on your views, and taking on some of the many communist liberals here one on one? Medicare, social security, estate taxes - crap, who gives a damn. Do you support taking out the government and economy of Britain? How about firebombs for Yellowstone?

Didn't think so. You're a half assed conservative, and thus a terrorist wimp liberal.

Obviously you're well known as being a whiner. The others aren't. That's why you were chosen
                        No, maybe I was chosen because I was the only login on the list, orange. It's clear that this post came from up top. The knowledge of my political views, leanings, and strategies was just too great.

Are you in this with him or something?

We're in America, remember. Innocent until proven guilty
                        You're a known hacker, and if you aren't, now you are.

Comment

your say so makes it so?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X