No announcement yet.

Which group of whiners annoys you most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean no US poster can really be that much of an d1ckhead!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I voted for gasoline price whiners. No excuses.
      Besides, Wiggy is funny - like a joke
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I voted for environmentalists... especially those idiots who complain about the Alaskan Oil drilling when it is only going to take up a very minisicule of a percent of the land to drill there. I also would of voted for dillusional communists, who were not listed in the choices. They think they got a solution for everything, they think throwing out free-market would be the right thing to do... well that has been proven wrong in countless countries that confisicated the free market which is the greatest bastion of freedom for all. Communists downright suck.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
          I voted for environmentalists... especially those idiots who complain about the Alaskan Oil drilling when it is only going to take up a very minisicule of a percent of the land to drill there. I also would of voted for dillusional communists, who were not listed in the choices. They think they got a solution for everything, they think throwing out free-market would be the right thing to do... well that has been proven wrong in countless countries that confisicated the free market which is the greatest bastion of freedom for all. Communists downright suck.
          Oh Gia-ninny, you're so when you're angry...

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The people that whine about SUV owners that never take their SUVs off-road. While I have not taken either of our SUVs off-road more than a dozen times, the reason we got them is for driving in the winter. The added control when driving in deep snow 20-30 time a year outweighs my concern over poor mileage the rest of the year. We have also chosen a smaller house close to our jobs, so we probably burn less gas than those that comute a long distance with their higher mileage cars. The added safety for my family is worth any expense. It's not just the four wheel drive, it's the higher road clearance and better visability. So I say "screw you" if you have a problem with SUVs that are not routinely taken off-road.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a "problem" with cars in general Why use a car when you can use public transportation (bus, train, tram, subway)?

Comment

What public transportation?
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Obviously The One You are not using

Comment

You're poll was a sensible and well-thought out endevour therefore it would go against my very being to give any response other than banana.
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
                      I have a "problem" with cars in general Why use a car when you can use public transportation (bus, train, tram, subway)?
                      In order to get from Springfield to Cincinnati I can either a. drive for an hour, b. walk for a couple days, or c. wait a couple days for a bus. I'll take option a.

If I'm going across town in New York or Chicago, sure, I'll take the subway or the El. But I'm rarely in New York or Chicago, so public transportation just doesn't work for me.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                        My theory is that Wiggy is actually a Euro DL aimed at making US posters look bad, I mean no US poster can really be that much of an d1ckhead!
                        Funny; that is my theory for Bob Dornan .
                        http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by technophile
                          If I'm going across town in New York or Chicago, sure, I'll take the subway or the El. But I'm rarely in New York or Chicago, so public transportation just doesn't work for me.
                          That's why I said "Why use a car when you can use public transportation"

Comment

MOBIUS deserves to be bombed

Comment

so your defending giancarlo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dornan
                                MOBIUS deserves to be bombed
                                Weeeeeeeeeell only if you can do it without harming any civilians.
                                A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                                X