No announcement yet.

Unwritten Laws of the Off-Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the contrary; you actually use logical arguments and avoid bitter invective when you post in ME threads, so you can't be Israeli

You're think so just because he's american and touches your own logic better than I.

Originally posted by Natan
    I have an unfair advantage, Siro is operating on half as much sleep as I am, meaning that he's fighting with half his brain tied behind his back. Besides, everyone goes heavy on the insults in ME threads, it comes with the territory. I avoid them now on principle, but there are some times when I wish I could revert . . .
    Hey!

You know I hardly slept since this saturday when the first explosion occured..

Btw, I usually simply respond to people instead of posting whole stories.

But frankly I'm aware I'm being more "coarse" lately simply because I'm tired of all of this and can't believe how people half a world away can judge me by their morals, and yet abstain from judjing the pals by the same morals.

I'm also amazed that some people still think they live in a modern day rambo movie, where army men arrest their opponents and judge them and put them in jail and everyone rejoice. You don't arrest your adversaries. You kill them. That's what war is all about. You only arrest criminals. And it's idiotic to say that all war processes are "crimes". True, they are home to many crimes and often home to many horrors. But that doesn't make the war itself criminal.

As for my own contribution:

XXXIV : Each thread that has a single post mentioning ISrael will soon be swamped by Israelis and later by eurocoms and be turned into an ME thread - even if it's in the Civ III section.

XXXV: Each thread will somehow deteriorate to people calling each other gay *****, and then saying "not that there's anything wrong with that".

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd

That in itself is a troll
      Told you.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

LOL

I wrote "Each thread will somehow deteriorate to people calling each other gay tw@ts" and then posted away...

Just to find that lefty has done exactly that a second before ...

Comment

You're think so just because he's american and touches your own logic better than I.
          Only one of my co-ethnicists could think of logic as having a different form for different people.

Comment

I honestly don't understand how all you peole could be so inhumanly stupid!
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I second that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                I honestly don't understand how all you peole could be so inhumanly stupid!
                You mean MORONic?

Comment

Working...
                X