This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should US "Allies" Be Attacked?

Personally, I think something has to be done about the continued failure of Russia, Canada, Britain, Mexico, and Austrailia to provide any sort of aid to the US in our time of need. Seriously, for once we ask them for help and all we get are a bunch of useless promises and a couple free missiles. Great.

So, maybe America ought to take military or economic action against some of the countries that have decieved us. After all, Bush said "you're either with us or against us". Surely, that makes Canadians, Brits, and Aussies terrorists, just like the Taliban.

Should Enduring Freedom start to impact all those lying, essentially evil countries? I can't think of a reason it shouldn't.
    Yes, let them know they aren't helping.
    28.57%
    No, for whatever reason, I can't think of a good one.
    71.43%

Just because Bush says 'You're either with us or with the terrorists', it doesn't mean it's true....

I think it's legitimate to be not that bothered...
    yada

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I have never seen a more ungrateful person especially against Britain

Are you irish or something Wiglaf? Really...

Blair has put to shame all the ancient romantics in his articulate speeches in support of the US...

Comment

Irish? WTF?
          Last edited by Wiglaf; November 30, 2001, 20:20.

Comment

Anyone with a good reason why they should be left alone? In a sense, Blair is just another bin Laden.

Comment

Wiglaf = civnation

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

the good reverend

Comment

Add saudi arabia to the list.... Has harbored terrorist organizations..cultural restrictions similar to Taliban rule

errr wait, I forgot, they have oil

never mind...
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

We have supported you!

We even have some casualties.

Though even the countries that didn't send in any help they shouldn't be attacked. It has nothing to do with them.

Comment

- "We even have some casualties." -

BS.

Comment

6000 British troops have been sent home by the US. Our troops are there, but the Americans just aren't using them.

Who votes we bomb Wiggy's house instead?

Comment

Wiggy, how many bombs have you supplied to the war effort?

Are you aware of how much of a political marathon Blair ran in the past few months. He has visited more countries than Bush has even heard of. Oh wait...
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

- "Wiggy, how many bombs have you supplied to the war effort?" -

I'm supplying them through taxes.

- "Are you aware of how much of a political marathon Blair ran in the past few months. He has visited more countries than Bush has even heard of. Oh wait..." -

Blair ruined support for the coalition and made himself look like an ass in front of various ME leaders.

Comment

Blair ruined support for the coalition and made himself look like an ass in front of various ME leaders.

That was Bush!

When he said "crusade" for example.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X