Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next British Apolytoners Meeting: January/February 2002, Bristol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been such a good choice, I'm almost tempted to lie and pretend it was the one I meant...

I was actually thinking of the Berkeley, opposite the Wills Building, which, you have to agree, is a pretty obvious landmark...
    yada

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
      So C0ckney you're not a Cockney...
      Yeah I am, but I moved to Somerset a few years ago
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Bristol!

You can count me out.

Comment

You couldn't even get to Manchester!
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Hummm...I'd really like to come over for this...I'm gonna try but I dunno...
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

It'd be good to have you DF. I was saying that at some point I will have to try and get over to the US and meet some Apolytoners, but it is having the money!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That'd be awesome, David... and would put to shame all these slackers who can't even make a thirty-mile trip (or less) to a 'Poly meet.

Comment

I was out with mates when the Manchester one was on, if you gave me some notice then I could of come.

Comment

You had a month's notice!

Comment

Could go to the pub that my brother works in in Bristol but I think he's going to be in New Zealand then.

I'm definitely up for this in principle. Be good if it was the weekend after the 23rd Feb for me, got a gig in Frome on the 23rd and I'm going to have a warm up gig in Reading sometime before that so weekends might be busy.

If the guys coming to Reading want to come down to Reading Friday and go out in Reading on Friday night, then head across to Bristol and combine the 2 that would be cool, as long as it's a weekend I can do.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Well weekend certainly sounds good for me as I have work to do during the week. It doesn't really matter for the slackers Iain and Johan
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have more important things to do with my days off than meet you guys!
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, I have better things to do with my days off than spend them in Reading
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Me too!
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Any news?
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X