Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, probably Chris62, followed by MtG (for the user name alone, if nothing else..).

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't buy them a pint in the pub - just that our life-views differ more than most. But hey, it would be a boring world if we were all the same.

Comment

Blimey!

All these schoolkid's working for peanuts!

I charge £30-£35 an hour.

(I only work around 100 hours a month though, as I like to spend time with my family).
      19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L

I didn't hear anything about the draft being re-instated in Holland? Did the Germans invade us again?
        No about your remarks on Afghanistan.

Hehe. We have those guys too at where I work, for people not qualified for proper IT jobs. Even I as a tester make more than they do, lol. ($10 an hour). Actually, I'm above you if you'd work in the company I work for
        No you wouldn't, you would be below me for being a ****ing jackass.

So you don't work anymore.
        School, you ****ing *******.

You're jobless! hehe. Living on welfare now? Or on your folks?
        I am 17, and still go to high school. In the US, they do things a bit differently.

So much for working for the US governement indeed.
        I want to become a District Attorney.

You're a bum,
        No, because I haven't even finished high school.

You're a commie Giani, that's obvious.
        And so was Joseph McCarthy, you communist *******. You are no better than that traitor Alger Hiss.

You don't even work for your money anymore. lol
        I have to earn my education to enter law school. I can't skip my education to work you jackass, I come from an Upper-Middle Class Family.

For those asking, there is an law school in San Diego I show particular interest in, however I am still deciding.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh Giancarlo luvvie, your arrival here is like that of a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm pretty familiar with SD. Which one?

Comment

I have this poster of britanny Spears that is very difficult to hold with one hand.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

maybe we could get you and inflatable mate???
                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  I'm pretty familiar with SD. Which one?
                  The site I been browsing the most was:

I am still indecisive, my decision will probably be soon but I will submit to more than one.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Chia Pet,

That is a gorgeus school. It has an above average academic reputation and is the best in SD. But of course not Harvard. It is on top of a hill and has a great view and gorgeous campus. Lots of cute girls there. It is a Catholic school and has several great churches. I go to mass there often. I had a buddy married there. It is a little jewel...

Comment

• Originally I was a non-practicing Catholic... but actually consider myself existentialist atheist... do you know of any school more fit for me?

Comment

• No about your remarks on Afghanistan.
                        Why would I be scared about the war in afghanistan? It's not like Holland is targetted, and I'm still flying on planes to the USA.

No you wouldn't, you would be below me for being a ****ing jackass.
                        A file management position is the lowest IT position in the IT company I work for, and most others. So yes, you would be below me

[quote]I am 17, and still go to high school. In the US, they do things a bit differently. [quote]

I thought you were in Argentina? What does the US have to do with this?

I want to become a District Attorney.
                        And I wanna become an astronaut.

And so was Joseph McCarthy, you communist *******. You are no better than that traitor Alger Hiss.
                        Hehe. Go Stalin! You're hilarious Giani! keep it up! If your job as toilet cleaner fails you can always play in Forrest Gump 2!

I am still indecisive, my decision will probably be soon but I will submit to more than one.
                        You can submit all you want. After that, submit another application...at Burger King
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• I'm going to have a hard time coming up with a clear match. I think the best would be if you go to some reasonably divers but not to liberal school. I think you need to learn what your views are that you want to keep and what you want to change. I think a little bit of social confidence and grace would be good for you to. And that will come from socializing, drinking, hanging out a little. (I'm not saying go crazy or anything.) USD would not be a bad choice. I don;t think it's like a Catholic high school where you have to go to religion class. But there are a fair amount of believers there.

I figure you want something warm. You could look at any of the LA schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark L
                            Why would I be scared about the war in afghanistan? It's not like Holland is targetted, and I'm still flying on planes to the USA.
                            You should offer encouragement.

A file management position is the lowest IT position in the IT company I work for, and most others. So yes, you would be below me
                            Why would I want to work for something that I do not like?

And I wanna become an astronaut.
                            You set your mind to something and if you got the skill it could be done. Or at least you know you tried. Becoming a district attorney is not like becoming President, it is easier and it could be more in the grasps of someone like I.

I thought you were in Argentina? What does the US have to do with this?
                            I go to an American International Private School. (http://www.lincoln.edu.ar)

Hehe. Go Stalin! You're hilarious Giani! keep it up! If your job as toilet cleaner fails you can always play in Forrest Gump 2!
                            And if you get laid off as sewer **** cleaner maybe you can consider that part in Forrest Gump 2. How is the job going at the sewers anyways? I heard you got your 5 cent raise.

You can submit all you want. After that, submit another application...at Burger King
                            And submit your's at the Sewage Waste Management, a level higher than your current job.

GP:
                            Thank you, I probably will consider L.A.

Comment

• You might have a little bit better cultural match in LA public school than USD private school. But it IS a jewel...

Comment

• Giannie Cariñin is going to law school! He's going to get a degree as a whore! He knows where the fun is! Watch out for red_jon and Asher in your court rooms!

Comment

Working...
                                X