This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban perfection already

please please PLEASE since the ignore list doesn't make his threads disappear

Kuci is always right.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

So right that he had to be banned from Eventis so that there would never be an instance of Kuciwalker being wrong. Thus, we have his doppelganger Wesley, who can do no right.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: ban perfection already

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        10% of threads on first page is that damaging to your forum experience?
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You and your DL are painfully unfunny. Please die.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I may be painfully unfunny and worthy of death but I don't have a DL!
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

DLs generally don't have their own DLs.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

How about you die, and we wait and see what happens to your DL?
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                  DLs generally don't have their own DLs.
                  I'm not a DL myself either!

Originally posted by joncha
                  How about you die, and we wait and see what happens to your DL?
                  Sorry, I only get one death, and I'm not going to use it up to settle an internet dispute.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

Comment

to the OP
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

to stupid parents allowed to breed
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: ban perfection already

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            I endorse this statement.
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I dont think he should be banned

Banning is for seriously bad stuff, like holocaust denial or posting the goatse picture, he has behaved good so far methinks
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X