Online Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Ohh look at this! Couple defending each other, even though they are both WRONG! Disgusting... utterly and absolutely nasty disgusting behaviour, like animals!

Sure not all women like to talk about themselves. This is true. But ... most do .. and if she does, then you're walking the E-Z STREET PLAYA! If she doesn't talka bou herself, FINE, but at least you tried the most obvious route.

I still say, it's your best shot, try it first. Back up plan is then to find a common interest.
    She doesn't need me to defend her, I'm attacking you.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Mrs. Tuberski, right, hey don't get offended I think that's good. But let's be real. Sava is a hunter, young lad, and the girl is most likely not waiting to have a debate about social security. MIGHT BE!!! But most likely.. not. The best bet is to try the easy strategy first, because odds are it works, adn odds then are it'll be a LOT easier.

If she's not like that, then she's not, but best to try the obvious one first.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tuberski's Racist Family Unit,

Hey, you're wrong, I'm right. You're directing Sava to a wrong place. It's not decisvely wrong place, but my model doesn't exclude your model. My model just has an option, extra option where the odds work for you, and is very very possible and even likely.

Go away with your racist ideals!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

If Pekka's advice is so great, how come he's single?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che, because you obviously don't know me. I don't like women. Period.

And before you make new assumptions, no I don't like men either romantically or sexually.
            In da butt.

Comment

Tuberski's Racist Family Unit,

Hey, you're wrong, I'm right. You're directing Sava to a wrong place. It's not decisvely wrong place, but my model doesn't exclude your model. My model just has an option, extra option where the odds work for you, and is very very possible and even likely.

Go away with your racist ideals!
              Racist?

ACK!

Comment

che, because you obviously don't know me. I don't like women. Period.

And before you make new assumptions, no I don't like men either romantically or sexually.
                That was obvious from the cold hands thread, no real man goes limp because of cold hands.

ACK!

Comment

TRFU, well.. obviously?

Ok I'm outta here. This is Sava thread and about this girl and phoning her... (wow, nasty!) I mean.. giving her a phone call.
                  Not about other things. SOrry!
                  In da butt.

Comment

Pekka Dont get me wrong, I Dont offend easy. Im the first to laugh at my self. MY husband always tells me I am the exception to the rule. Im not like most women. I know that fluff and stuff is quite boring. When i was dating before tuberski the crap some of these guys wanted to talk bout drove me nuts. Me included(talking bout myself.) On the other hand i am feminie and girlish at times, however I can still work on my own car, change the oil and more and play football with men. my favorite game as a kid was smear the queer (no pun intended)
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      In fact, I said in my match.com profile that if you voted Bush, "go step in front of a bus". So no Republicans will be coming my way.

I've tried some danish "version" of match.com, but not many responds because living in a small town doesn't really open up for many options. And with the fact that most young people moves out of this place makes it even worse
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Does it cost proper money to use sites like that? Not that I'd consider such desperate acts myself, of course!

I also thought at first "giving you her digits" meant her measurements... or was that intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                          Does it cost proper money to use sites like that? Not that I'd consider such desperate acts myself, of course!
                          it's free to sign up... it costs money to send people emails and whatnot...
                          I also thought at first "giving you her digits" meant her measurements... or was that intentional?
                          nope, digits = phone #

American slang
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, originating from the old mafia trick of getting digits, meaning your fingers. Fingers were very precious to people, even more important than today. In the early 1900s, there were lot of labour working and fingers were essential in most manufacturing jobs. Hence, getting the digits. It meant taking your livelyhood if you didn't give up to the demands or if you couldn't pay the money you owed.
                            In da butt.

Comment

hmm, you are better than I

only one person ever winked at me

I don't really like the idea though, there has been numerous chances to flirt (and people who wanted to flirt with me) on MMOs (for example) and I just am not interested romantically in people who are not there

I have never flirted in chatrooms or forums either (haven't even been tempted to try)

and despite looking at a lot of profiles, I couldn't make myself interested in anyone on the dating site I used (Match?)

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                If Pekka's advice is so great, how come he's single?
                                He's got a face like a blind blacksmith's thumb, a body like a sack of spanners, and halitosis that could detach retinas. Great advice cannot produce a miracle.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X