No announcement yet.

CIA predicts collapse of EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised Aggy and che let me get away with the exaggeration. Maybe cannibals got them.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I have always wanted ot live in sweden

btu I am glad that they didn't have 100 to 200 % iunterest rates a whjile ago

JOn Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It was high. I can't find a refernece to an actual number, but their economy and currency melted down in the early ninties. Interest rates went up. All I can recall is based on 10 year old recollections of something I didn't pay too much attention to, but ~60% sounds familiar.

What I do clearly recall is that it was absurd, as interest rates go.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

hmm, maybe I shoudl jsut stick with cananda

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's safer, and we have mucho beaver.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

sounds good, I should ptry and graduate and look for a postdoc up there

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

You are Canadian.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

yes

but I ahven't p[layed hockey or broomball or anything in a while

jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

yes

thankyo

but I ahven't p[layed hockey or broomball or anything in a while

jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Just grab a stick and find the nearest street hockey game when you get up here. Then say three Wayne Gretzkys and five Guy Lafleurs, and all will be forgiven.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

ack, that was some double post

hmm, can I do curling instead?

Jon miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Own goal?

Curling is kinda like the game of the priesthood. Anyone who curls is admitted directly to paradise. Of course, you have to enjoy throwing rocks across ice while drunk, so not everyone qualifies.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

does anyone outside of north dicota, minnesota, and canada curl?

where did it come from?

it seems like a more complicated, but potentially funner, versino of bowl;ing

Jon Milelr
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I guess not bowling, but that other game playe don ice

where yuo try to see who goes the farthest without goign off the board (and there is 3 tries...)

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Bite your tonge before Tizzy kicks your dingding.

Of course people outside of Canada and the Northern states curl. Scots and Norse both have proud traditions of curling. You thought that people who throw telephone poles and who invade other countries for blood sport would not curl?

And curling is never funny, young man! To the penalty box with you! 5 minutes for sacriledge.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X