US Troops Destroy Babylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you up to, Thor?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
      Did they show it again?? (looks at link in his sig)
      Are they doing all three again as i missed out in videoing the second in the series.........i might have another go then
      Yup, you're too late though as the third one was the one I was refering too.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Yet another bunch of "9/11 isn't relavent" dupes. Compare:

Why invade Italy? After all, it was Japan that attacked us, not Germany and certainly not Italy. Strategy and logistics don't matter. We shouldn't be taking resources away from the fight against the Japs.

And if we invade Europe (smetime after dealing with Japan) it should be Germany. Why land in France where the fighting will just add to the suffering of the people? Why land in Italy, a minor ally? It must be because of some pecuniary interest on the part of the evil, greedy leaders in government.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Yes, greedy government! Damn FDR, knew I could never trust that bastard!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
            Yet another bunch of "9/11 isn't relavent" dupes.
            Please explain why 9/11 is relevant to Iraq. WWII analogies don't help you at all (see below)

Compare:
            Why invade Italy? After all, it was Japan that attacked us, not Germany and certainly not Italy. Strategy and logistics don't matter. We shouldn't be taking resources away from the fight against the Japs.
            Because Italy was allied with Japan and Germany, which both had declared war on you. And German U-boats attacked you all the time, even before they had declared war.

And if we invade Europe (smetime after dealing with Japan) it should be Germany. Why land in France where the fighting will just add to the suffering of the people?
            Because:
            1) French exile government (DeGaulle) wanted it
            2) You had to pass other countries to reach Germany, in any case. All countires on your way to Germany was occupied by them, so you would have to invade some.
            3) France is the shortest way from England, where you had your forward bases.
            4) (Most important, I would think) You didn't want to wait until Stalin had grabbed it all. Then you would had no one to trade with.
            Last edited by Chemical Ollie; January 25, 2005, 06:37.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• but all I see and hear in media reports
              Your primary problem, you ignorance of reality is excused.
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Your primary problem, you ignorance of reality is excused.
                What other sources are there, short of going there yourself?

Apolyton had Oerdin on the ground, and there were many things he reported that supports the general view I got from mainstream media - the attitude of the US military to not give a **** about colateral damage, including both life and property.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• The terrorists "declared war" on the US. Saddam clearly expressed his solidarity with terrorists afflicting the US and openly celebrated the destruction of WTC.

We didn't say, "We're declaring war only on the terrorists who planned and implemented the 9/11 attack." We made it clear that rogue governments who support terrorism have no impunity. We have a decade of cause to kick Saddam's arse.

Wake up and smell the coffee. It is fait accompli, and the Iraqis are making the best of it. Try doing the same.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
                    The terrorists "declared war" on the US. Saddam clearly expressed his solidarity with terrorists afflicting the US and openly celebrated the destruction of WTC.
                    Evidence?

We didn't say, "We're declaring war only on the terrorists who planned and implemented the 9/11 attack." We made it clear that rogue governments who support terrorism have no impunity. We have a decade of cause to kick Saddam's arse.
                    Such as?

Wake up and smell the coffee. It is fait accompli, and the Iraqis are making the best of it. Try doing the same.
                    They're making the best of it, eh? They're kicking your ass. Wake up and smell the coffee.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                    X