No announcement yet.

US Troops Destroy Babylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW MZ, how did you manage to sneak attack Lego? I thought our boats saw everything around our shores at a one-turn range?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Did you miss all those wars, invasions, covert interventions, and assorted other nasty operations that was carried out by the US of A after WWII?
      And yet added all together the total amount of death, destruction and agony they caused is tiny compared to what Mao and his cohorts did to China alone in a few short years.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
        BTW MZ, how did you manage to sneak attack Lego? I thought our boats saw everything around our shores at a one-turn range?
        Carriers
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Damn. I hadn't thought of that.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by beingofone

We had an atavistic adventure - trying to save Europe from the well known surefast diplomatic agreement of 1937.
            " I believe we shall have peace in our time". - Neville Chamberlain after the agreement signed with Hitler.

1- your grasp of geography is amazing.
            Do you perhaps mean the surefast diplomatic Munich Agreement of 1938?

A useful link for you:

1. Your grasp of history is not perhaps as amazing as Evil's grasp of geography.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

And you are being naive if you think the backlash by the opposition is to secure the best interests of the people of Iraq and world stability. The other governments could no longer trade with the Hussein government for fat oil contracts.
              Where in this thread have I said that? I'm not naive and I wasn't born yesterday... I know that the "opposition" has a very specific agenda too.

Originally posted by beingofone

Oh but they didn`t experience the twin towers did they?
              As others said, this is totally irrevelant for this discussion.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• I won't read entire thread. I will just inform you that after explenations of Polish defence ministry, Iraqi gouverment backed off its accusations towards Poles in this matter.
                The damages were done during military campaign and later during the looting feast,
                and the military base is not built in unproper area; this area was used for different purpouses under Saddam already.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Do you believe we were attacked Sept. 11th ? Was it reality or imagination?
                  Largely imagination, actually. Do you really believe that that a massive coalition of forces is arrayed against America "the last true hope of the world"? Is Iraq part of a vast network of enemies? Is Iran? Is Syria? Is North Korea? What evidence is there that Iraq was linked to the World Trade Center bombings? What evidence is there that Iraq is connected to Al-Q in any sense, even though Al-Q doesn't actually exist as a formal organisation?

Oh, and Molly, my knowledge of both geography and history are both flawless. Timbuktuo is in Mali, and Mahmut II rose to the throne in 1808, following Selim III and followed by Abdul-Mejid in 1839
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• Urban Ranger

Did you miss all those wars, invasions, covert interventions, and assorted other nasty operations that was carried out by the US of A after WWII?
                    You are right and I as an American am ashamed at some of the operations that have been carried out by the US govt.
                    What I said and meant was that they are not as unstable and dangerous as many other governments that have existed and do exist.

Spiffor

US was under a closer scrutiny than any other country in the world
                    I am with you now and I agree.

but how does it relate to the point I was making?
                    Kinda like Pearl Harbor related to a discussion of the US entry into WW2. It might be outdated but does it still relate to the subject of WW2?

molly bloom

Do you perhaps mean the surefast diplomatic Munich Agreement of 1938?
                    DO`H - At least you can tell I was quoting from memory.
                    That is 1 for molly bloom and 0 for beingofone.

Your grasp of history is not perhaps as amazing as Evil's grasp of geography.
                    Hey no need to gloat

Alex

Where in this thread have I said that?
                    Where in this thread did I say what you implied about me?

I'm not naive
                    But it is OK to call me naive huh?

As others said, this is totally irrevelant for this discussion.
                    Just saying something that you don`t like is irrelevant doesn`t make it so. It means you don`t like.

Heresson

The damages were done during military campaign and later during the looting feast
                    Thank you Heresson - BTW Mamalukes is COOL

Oh no - all you US bashers might have had your balloon popped.

Evil Knevil

Largely imagination, actually
                    Like this threads subject according to Heresson.

Unlike the twin towers which was not a figment of your imagination - no matter how much you want it to be.

Oh well there will be more anti- US rhetoric coming your way soon. Don`t forget to jump on the peanut wagon when it passes your way.
                    You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
                    We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

• Is this a provescy of them end times?

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Thank you Heresson - BTW Mamalukes is COOL
                        Thanks
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman
                          Protection doesn't equal 'build a base on it'. Unless you're playing Command and Conquer.

This base was of little military value; why else would the Poles decide to hand it over to the Iraqi Culture Ministry? It's obviously not a vital supply depot or anything, which begs the question of why it was built in the first place.
                          If you are going to station troops in an area then you must build a base. No base=no troops protecting the site=looted site.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kinda like Pearl Harbor related to a discussion of the US entry into WW2. It might be outdated but does it still relate to the subject of WW2?
                            9/11 is related to discussions about Afghanistan. This thread is about Iraq. 9/11 is irrelevant to the topic.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Knevil

Largely imagination, actually. Do you really believe that that a massive coalition of forces is arrayed against America "the last true hope of the world"? Is Iraq part of a vast network of enemies? Is Iran? Is Syria? Is North Korea? What evidence is there that Iraq was linked to the World Trade Center bombings? What evidence is there that Iraq is connected to Al-Q in any sense, even though Al-Q doesn't actually exist as a formal organisation?
                              Hmm, I think I know which TV program you watched last night on BBC2.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva

Hmm, I think I know which TV program you watched last night on BBC2.
                                Did they show it again?? (looks at link in his sig)
                                Are they doing all three again as i missed out in videoing the second in the series.........i might have another go then

I blame the Neo-Cons for destroying Babylon
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X