Men!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
    I've had many aspects of my personality called into question, but never my corporeality!

Kuci
    Kuci made a math joke..

Comment

• so from what i hear bi sexuals dont exist?
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
        whaleboy? you're gay?! since when?
        4:62 am Tuesday morning.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• maybe the theme of this thread should have been named people because i dont think it matters whether u like D*** or P**** people all of them have personalities that dont kick with all others and i cant think of anybody that can say they have never been dumped either by the opposite sex or the same sex
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• I am sure you will find some here

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
              Andrew Dice Clay is about as funny as finding blood in your urine. Why did you take Bill Hicks and leave Clay, God? Why?
              More proof that the god of the American Bible Belt is a Republican who likes comedies about golfing Elk brothers.

John Belushi- gone.

Charton Heston- left behind.

Kurt Cobain- gone.

Craig David- still not taken.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• First, you didn't ever see any of my photos because you are a liar. Don't dare lie about me. I will hear nothing of it. Your inability to tell the facts shows you are nothing more then a liar. You should be locked up in a mental insititution. My hair has a problem with being too dry and saying I look like a girl shows the kind of hypocrite you are. Look at you.. at least I'm not the one with the nickname "molly bloom". Is that your street name in local drag clubs?
                Defending my honour!! I'm a damsel in distress no more!!

You need to change your medication.
                One must sleep with all the people one hates!

so from what i hear bi sexuals dont exist?

maybe the theme of this thread should have been named people because i dont think it matters whether u like D*** or P**** people all of them have personalities that dont kick with all others and i cant think of anybody that can say they have never been dumped either by the opposite sex or the same sex
                You're right. Humans suck. Still living in a cave sounds like a better option
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• not all human or men suck there are still some of us out there that believe in the wrath of god and believe that one should always treat others as they wish to be treated course since this aint la la land there are a few bad seeds out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

More proof that the god of the American Bible Belt is a Republican who likes comedies about golfing Elk brothers.

John Belushi- gone.

Charton Heston- left behind.

Kurt Cobain- gone.

Craig David- still not taken.
                    Nah, think of it the other way, if you were God who would you want as company first
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

One must sleep with all the people one hates!
                      Love your enemies.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                        Ummm, man does not like football. Does not compute...
                        Only evil men like football. I'll admit we good men are in rather short supply.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake

Love your enemies.
                          Actually it has more to do with "keeping your enemies even closer." Can't get much closer than that!
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Why not both? Tactical prudence and a convenient means of gratification!
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

Nah, think of it the other way, if you were God who would you want as company first
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Why not both? Tactical prudence and a convenient means of gratification!
                                I guess I can't argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X