Men!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men!!!

I've just dumped my boyfriend, if one can call him that (having been "official" since Monday). The last three times he arranged to meet with me he cancels at the last minute to watch/play football. The fact that he likes football lost him major brownie points with me anyway. Ironically he was always rather punctual when I arrange to meet, I think our first date was the last time he turned up on his own initiative.

He was supposed to pick me up at 7.30 to go with him to Milton Keynes, but nooo some lame excuse.

Ah, though I should treat you all to my immense frustration with the male race. We suck!

On an entirely unrelated note *cough*, is it really all that normal for gay guys to stuff their crotches with tennis socks?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

a gay guy who likes football...sorry i stopped reading there
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Um. No...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Rugby is justifiable. Aston Villa most certainly is not.
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Try dating a girl next time. You can bet she won't cancel a date to watch football instead

but she'll find far more idiotic reasons for doing so anyway
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Yes but he had nice legs

Comment

Wait, Whaleboy is gay?
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Bi, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  a gay guy who likes football...sorry i stopped reading there
                  Yeah, why would a gay guy want to watch a bunch of muscular men run around in tight uniforms, slapping each other on the butt, and then go off to shower together?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                    Wait, Whaleboy is gay?

Comment

I'm bisexual.

Comment

Stick to men and leave more women for the rest of us heterosexual males.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I can't! I'm like a pendulum, which is why relationships are ridiculously impossible for me... I spend half of my time not attracted to that persons sex!

"It's nothing personal, but you use the wrong toilet".

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                            I can't! I'm like a pendulum, which is why relationships are ridiculously impossible for me... I spend half of my time not attracted to that persons sex!

"It's nothing personal, but you use the wrong toilet".
                            find a hermaphrodite?

JKM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Not so sure there's very many of them in the East Midlands

Comment

Working...
                              X