Iranian propoganda - "For you Palestine - Zahra's blue eyes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian propoganda - "For you Palestine - Zahra's blue eyes"

You're welcome to see the opening sequence, and the first 2 episodes of the new Iranian hit series "For you Palestine - Zahra's blue eyes".

It describes real life in the west bank and the evils of Israeli occupation.

Wittness Yitzhak Cohen, ubercommander of the west bank, initiate a health program consisting of stealing organs from Palestinian children and transplanting them in Israelis and other westerners.

Wittness brutal Israeli methods when Israeli commandos dressed as UN soldiers kidnap palestinian children for use in laboratories.

Wittness Israeli surgical procedures, transplanting no less than 32 palestinian hearts, thus saving the life of the Israeli president.

All this and more, now with english subtitles:

MEMRI's archive of Middle East reports includes translations, Special Dispatches, and Inquiry and Analysis papers from and about media and events in the region on a wide range of topics, from 1998 to the present.
    Last edited by Sirotnikov; December 22, 2004, 16:39.

I hear the crop of Palestinian babies is particularly good this year.

Comment

Yup, gotta taste them.

I was quite disappointed by the year 2003 : the babies were way too crunchy, and the taste was definitely not delicate - might as well eat some McDonalds .

I can only hope 2004 will be better. I doubt the Palestinian babies will taste as good as the 2001 ones (yum!), but the quality will hopefully be better nonetheless.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Iranian propoganda - "For you Palestine - Zahra's blue eyes"

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        You're welcome to see the opening sequence, and the first 2 episodes of the new Iranian hit series "For you Palestine - Zahra's blue eyes".

It describes real life in the west bank and the evils of Israeli occupation.

Wittness Yitzhak Cohen, ubercommander of the west bank, initiate a health program consisting of stealing organs from Palestinian children and transplanting them in Israelis and other westerners.

Wittness brutal Israeli methods of kidnapping children dressed as UN soldiers.

Wittness Israeli surgical procedures, transplanting no less than 32 palestinian hearts, thus saving the life of the Israeli president.

All this and more, now with english subtitles:

http://www.memritv.org/

I like that one the best.

Comment

the children dressed as UN soldiers is pretty good.

Comment

http://www.memritv.org/
            would anyone in Israel really go to that much trouble to save Katsav?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"We are the best of the races in the world. Our land should extend from the Euphrates to the Nile. The oil lies between the Euphrates and the Nile…"

The oil lies BETWEEN the Euphrates and the Nile? And they say AMERICANS are geography challenged
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Wittness brutal Israeli methods when Israeli commandos dressed as UN soldiers kidnap palestinian children for use in laboratories.

At least Iran hates the UN as much as Israel/US.
                There is still hope you guys will find more common ground!
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                  the children dressed as UN soldiers is pretty good.
                  It's actually the Israeli Commandos that are dressed as UN soldiers, to approach the Palestinian children without the medical personal (presumably red Cross / Crescent) smelling trouble.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Just another day in the wacky world of Islamic militancy.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Germanos - why not hate the UN? It is a corrupt politicized impotent beurocratic organization.

Everything a sane person should be against.

Comment

I like how the "UN Soldiers" impersonated by the "Israeli Commandos" have French decals.

See, not even Iranians like the French!
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Germanos - why not hate the UN? It is a corrupt politicized impotent beurocratic organization.

Everything a sane person should be against.

Which would mean Iran loves the UN.

Comment

So wait, they save the life of the president of Israel.. isn't that a hero story??
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Palestinians are so heartless that it takes 32 of them to equal the love in just 1 Israeli heart?
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X