This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy

And let me guess. . . You'll be the one that pulls the trigger! Shame on you!
    Say that in the same tone of voice that Michael Moore did

Killing Bush wouldn't solve anything. The man's a symptom, not the illness. The disease is America. Only rightous jihad can cleanse the world of men like George Bush....

Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil

Killing Bush wouldn't solve anything. The man's a symptom, not the illness. The disease is America. Only rightous jihad can cleanse the world of men like George Bush....

You're a sick man. You really should review your own beliefs.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        Don't you have any pedophile, whale-raping abomination, or genocidal maniac?
        Yeah, I'd say Andrew Jackson was worse than Bush (he was the last one).

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You're a sick man. You really should review your own beliefs.
          I'm sick? Ha! At least I don't offend natural law.
          Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

I'm sick? Ha! At least I don't offend natural law.
            Who are you to say anything about natural law? You're one deluded person.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Yeah, I'd say Andrew Jackson was worse than Bush (he was the last one).

I feared your country's history was awfully too short if you didn't have one of the real nasties.

Bush is an incompetent liar who had thousands of people killed for a power play, while mismanaging plenty of things, favouring his political friends, alienating the rest (within and without the US), and generally quickening the incoming wane of America as a hyperpower.

That's the standard fare of pretty much any bad, corrupt and moralistic politician who'd have been in his shoes. Where mediocrity goes, Bush is nothing exceptional.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Damn you, Kuci! Jackson rocked! Well except for that whole hating Indians thing .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I feared your country's history was awfully too short if you didn't have one of the real nasties.

Bush is an incompetent liar who had thousands of people killed for a power play, while mismanaging plenty of things, favouring his political friends, alienating the rest (within and without the US), and generally quickening the incoming wane of America as a hyperpower.

That's the standard fare of pretty much any bad, corrupt and moralistic politician who'd have been in his shoes. Where mediocrity goes, Bush is nothing exceptional.
                  Bush isn't incompetent nor is he a liar. Damn eurocoms.. don't know anything. You people.. you ruined your own countries and now you want to try to ruin America... I wonder how much the French had in investments. You people should put your money where your mouth is. At least we aren't the ones doing business with Saddam.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Who are you to say anything about natural law? You're a one deluded person.
                    I can say nothing about natural laws, only repeat the true word of God.

SURA XXIX: 28-31

What! do ye approach men? and stop folks on the highway? And approach in your assembly sin?' but the answer of his people was only to say, 'Bring us God's torment, if thou art of those who speak the truth!'

30. Said he, 'My Lord! help me against a people who do evil!'

31. And when our messengers came to Abraham with the glad tidings, they said, 'We are about to destroy the people of this city. Verily, the people thereof are wrong-doers.'
                    Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

I can say nothing about natural laws, only repeat the true word of God.

SURA XXIX: 28-31

What! do ye approach men? and stop folks on the highway? And approach in your assembly sin?' but the answer of his people was only to say, 'Bring us God's torment, if thou art of those who speak the truth!'

30. Said he, 'My Lord! help me against a people who do evil!'

31. And when our messengers came to Abraham with the glad tidings, they said, 'We are about to destroy the people of this city. Verily, the people thereof are wrong-doers.'
                      I'm atheist.

Comment

I can't wait to see a flamefest between Evil Knevil and Mr Nice Guy

A fight between fundies is always fun to watch, as long as it remains on the Internet.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Damn you, Kuci! Jackson rocked! Well except for that whole hating Indians thing .
                          And his crusade against the Bank.

Comment

I disagree with this.

Bush isn't a person.

Comment

A fight between fundies is always fun to watch, as long as it remains on the Internet.
                              I think it's even cooler IRL

Comment

Warning and Encouragement - Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Peace.
                                HAVE A DAY.
                                <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                                "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                                For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Working...
                                X