X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey!

guess who is back?
    Attached Files
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Better late than never...

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I was dancing at Rage last night.. so I'm still a bit tired..

what have you deranged people been up to?
      Attached Files
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Dude, you are so gay.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

hahahah... no kidding.. chegitz.. look up what Rage (West Hollywood) is....

Comment

nice new look. not my style, but it looks quite different on you.
            B♭3

Comment

The peroxide blonde was better IMHO. welcome back.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                nice new look. not my style, but it looks quite different on you.
                Yeah.. bleached it.. said one day.. "oh to hell with it..".. the place was charging $10 for it as a special (I got it done by a pro). Yeah I look real hot with it.

Comment

If I was gay, I'd think he was quite hot. Since I'm not, I'm just amused.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    If I was gay, I'd think he was quite hot. Since I'm not, I'm just amused.
                    Most gay guys think i'm hot.

Comment

man, it must be difficult to be a narcist...

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

This is, what, the 5th time?
                        Start taking bets - how long will it be before Fez leaves?
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Most gay guys think i'm hot.
                          I don't know that many blind gay men.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Most straight guys know I'm hot.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              Most straight guys know I'm hot.
                              Ted Striker would hit it.
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X