Saturn's Rings Point to Pluto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturn's Rings Point to Pluto

Why? Isn't that rather unique? And Pluto is actually a double planet spinning rapidly like ice skaters. I believe Pluto was ejected from Saturn after some encounter with another planet. Want to learn what happened? Read "The 12th Planet" by Zecharia Sitchin. He wrote his interpretation of the Enuma Elish or Bablyonian Epic of Creation about 25 years ago and according to him (the Babylonians), Pluto was once a satellite of Saturn.

Sitchin...

Sitchin's claim to fame is announcing that he alone correctly reads ancient Sumerian clay tablets. All other scholars have misread these tablets which, according to Sitchin, reveal that gods from another planet (Niburu, which orbits our Sun every 3,600 years) arrived on Earth some 450,000 years ago and created humans by genetic engineering of female apes. Niburu orbits beyond Pluto and is heated from within by radioactive decay, according to Sitchin. No other scientist has discovered that these descendents of gods blew themselves up with nuclear weapons some 4,000 years ago. Sitchin alone can look at a Sumerian tablet and see that it depicts a man being subjected to radiation. He alone knows how to correctly translate ancient terms allowing him to discover such things as that the ancients made rockets.

From http://skepdic.com/sitchin.html
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

I was wondering what ancient Sumerians had to do with Pluto - considering they had no optical instruments and didn't know it existed - but the quote given by Hueij makes it all very clear : Clearly, the Sumerian clay tablets tell the ultimate truth.

Comment

This thread is clearly going to end up mentioning this guy so I'll clear it up for you now:

Erick Von Daniken is bollocks incarnate.

Comment

Could someone explain how rings 'point' ?

And exactly what that's meant to mean in the context of space ?
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

my guess would be that the 'tilt' of Pluto's orbit is equal to the tilt of Saturn's rings (relative to the solar system''s 'plane') (sorry don't know the English scientific terms that describe orbits)
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Ah.

" Unknown materials

As well as casting light on the origin of the rings, the observations have shown researchers just how little they understand Saturn's ring system.

Detailed analysis suggests that there may be at least two unknown materials mixed with the rings' water ice, and that the way these materials are distributed in the rings is unlike anything seen on the surfaces of nearby planets or their moons.

The Hubble data also shows that the ring colour changes with viewing angle. The best explanation, says Dr Francois Poulet of Nasa, is that the ring particles are actually aggregates of particles, with many more deep shadows than the relatively smooth surface of a moon. The rings appear redder as more shadows are seen.

Astronomers are looking forward to a much closer view of Saturn in a few years' time when the Cassini spacecraft, which recently passed Jupiter, reaches the ringed planet in 2004. "

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Sitchin or astronomers ? It's a tough choice.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                This thread is clearly going to end up mentioning this guy so I'll clear it up for you now:

Erick Von Daniken is bollocks incarnate.
                Whenever I watch a documentary and the narrator starts "Von Daniken believes that..." I always crease up with laughter on the inside.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

... and the narrator starts "Von Daniken believes that..."
                  "....fools and their money are easily parted."

Comment

Comment

Someone who followed the von Daniken diet plan?

Comment

head binding = Alien.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                          I'm not sure about that picture but Mayans and other central American natives considered tall forheads to be beautiful and a sign of the upper class. Thus many parents would tie bords to their infant children's hads thus deforming their still soft skulls creating cone heads similar to the one shown.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Thus many parents would tie bords to their infant children's hads thus deforming their still soft skulls creating cone heads similar to the one shown.
                            And lo, George Bush Jr. came to be....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X