Daddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats !
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

7? SEVEN??? SEVEN KIDS?!?!?!?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
        We finally decided how we were going to break the news to the family. We ordered a sweatshirt for my youngest son (who just turned 2 last month) and we'll have him wear it on Christmas day. On the front it says: "Wow! I'm going to be a big brother!". I'd like to see how long it takes people to catch on at each place we visit.
        That's classic. Let us know how it goes.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          Card has a series (the Maker one) which is about the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son

because that son is a sorceror

Jon Miller
          I believe it's just 7th of a 7th. Alvin Maker (principle character) was the 7th son of his father, who was a 7th son. Alvin Maker has the 'knack' of shaping (manipulating, molding) all matter.

Comment

SEVEN KIDS!?! Holy sh*t...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I might have something wrong, I generally get things confused
              I was thinking of Pratchett's Sorcery, wherein a wizard (7th of a 7th) (illegally) has seven sons.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

you are right, it is in Pratchett as well (and I have read that much more recently, why didn't I remember?)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You didn't remember, because the "Suorcerer" was the 8th, son of an 8th son of an 8th son. In the Discworld, the magic number is 8, not 7.
                  "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                  George Orwell

Comment

Vince; me too! Well, not 7.... that's just nuts!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      7? SEVEN??? SEVEN KIDS?!?!?!?
                      Yep. Only seven.

Originally posted by axi
                      You didn't remember, because the "Suorcerer" was the 8th, son of an 8th son of an 8th son. In the Discworld, the magic number is 8, not 7.
                      I'm just glad the magic number isn't 6. A 6-6-6 doesn't sound good either.

Originally posted by Japher
                      Vince; me too! Well, not 7.... that's just nuts!
                      It is nuts. I miss the good old days when I had everything: money, quiet, sanity, etc. All gone now.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

All gone now
                        you mean exchanged right
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

good lord, congrats vince that makes you what... seven for seven?
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

2 more an he'll have a baseball team
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                              good lord, congrats vince that makes you what... seven for seven?
                              Well, if you count miscarries it would actually be 7 for 11.
                              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                              2004 Presidential Candidate
                              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                                Yep. Only seven.
                                I have one. One is "only". Seven is ... something else. Respect, dude, it imagine it can be tough.
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X