Daddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Congrats
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Have you thought of names yet? I've always thought Oerdin was a good name. He isn't likely to run into to many other people with the same name.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm afraid it's gonna be Vince285 though.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
            I'm already a 7/7 (on both sides of the family no less). I wonder what a 7/7/7 would turn out to be?
            A sorcerer!
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              I Googled "Christmas tree" and now, I do not even remember from what website this image came from.
              Thanks. I found it, it's at:

Originally posted by Serb
              Looks like your blood pressure is just fine.
              For now, but it was 170/115 at one of those drug store machines last week.

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Have you thought of names yet? I've always thought Oerdin was a good name. He isn't likely to run into to many other people with the same name.
              For a girl I was thinking of Doreen Jill (the reasons are very complicated ). My wife was thinking of Colin for a boy (no middle name yet).

Originally posted by germanos
              I'm afraid it's gonna be Vince285 though.
              Vince286. There was an unconfirmed maybe between #1 and #2.

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              A sorcerer!
              Cool. I was afraid someone was going to say anti-Christ.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

you have never read Orson Scott Card?

blood pressure can go up and down

if it is high for a long length of time, or if it is really high, or if you start to feel weak and have other symptoms, then you should go see a doctor (you can get a big heart, or a stroke)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We finally decided how we were going to break the news to the family. We ordered a sweatshirt for my youngest son (who just turned 2 last month) and we'll have him wear it on Christmas day. On the front it says: "Wow! I'm going to be a big brother!". I'd like to see how long it takes people to catch on at each place we visit.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

nice

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      you have never read Orson Scott Card?
                      Ender's Game? Not yet. Is it any good? (I'm reading David Weber's Honor Harrington series at the moment)

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      blood pressure can go up and down

if it is high for a long length of time, or if it is really high, or if you start to feel weak and have other symptoms, then you should go see a doctor (you can get a big heart, or a stroke)

Jon Miller
                      I'm not too concerned. Those drug store machines are notoriously inaccurate and I'm usually in the normal range in a doctor's office.

Comment

Card has a series (the Maker one) which is about the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son

because that son is a sorceror

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I might have something wrong, I generally get things confused

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

When you make it to the White House, don't forget to hire me to build that new bedroom wing.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I guess I'd make the Lincoln bedroom redundant.
                              (Or how about: "Vote for Vince278! He's too tired to hit the interns! )

Comment

If you were Greek, I' d reccomend you to open up a restoraunt, called the "7 brothers tavern".

Really, with so big a workforce in your family, running a family business would be ideal.
                                "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                                George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X