Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch kill babies, the comatose and the mentally retarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144

ARE YOU IGNORANT! OF COURSE IT WAS INTENTIONAL.

the depths you go to forgive rightwing, propoganda press, and condemn left wing propganda press is aggrivating to the point of where i want to punch you in the kidneys.
    MRT144, ah, come on now. We have to have some balance here to the extreme leftism of most of Apolytoners.

Also, I find it hard to believe that a newspaper would deliberately state the facts wrong. What they do is spin stories by telling only half of it, usually the half that paints the opposition in a bad light.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
      Also, I find it hard to believe that a newspaper would deliberately state the facts wrong. What they do is spin stories by telling only half of it, usually the half that paints the opposition in a bad light.
      I don't. Right-wingers often lie outright. It's what they're best at.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
      X