Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the last film you watched?

Fritz Lang's 1926 classic "Metropolis".
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Alexander - It was corny at times, but all in all pretty entertaining.

Comment

Total Recall
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

bella donna aka filthy whore

mainstream movies:
        Shanghai Knights was on telly last night.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

National Treasure.

It was ok.

Very predictable.

Cool treasure though...

Oh wait! That's right! I wasted good money on that utter POS "The day after tommarow".

What a HORRIBLE movie! The plot and story are SOOOOO stupid that they completely counter any benifits the special effects bring.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ON IT!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

hm, Super-Size Me, I think.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Shaun of the Dead

Very clever zombie movie, I highly recommend it.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

OMG it sucked!!! Shaun of the dead that is.. I forever beat my own head to the wall for downloading it for free. Total waste of time

In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

A great Norwegian classic, "Olsenbanden og Dynamitt-Harry" (1970).

Before that, Black Hawk Down
                    CSPA

Comment

I thought National Treasure was a solid movie. No overly complex plot so don't watch it if you are looking for an intellectual experience, but it is a fun action movie.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Weekend at Bernie's 2
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Samuri II: Duel at Ichijoji Temple.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I watched Zoolander again the other day
                            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              bella donna aka filthy whore
                              Belladonna..... I've seen a few of her 'works' She's filth isn't she?

mainstream, I watched The Godfather last night, never get tired of that film....

Comment

Working...
                              X