Female Genital Mutilation on the rise in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    And he knows the difference it makes how?
    Because one is more fun to play with, regardless of the sensation.

Then why don't you say that instead of pussyfooting around with all these neglible reasons, and stop comparing a horrible, horrible practice to basicly cosmetic surgery.
    "Cosmetic" surgery with a chance of being botched and a chance of infection that reduces sexual sensations on children that have it done against their will is a horrible practice as well.

That's what I've been saying. Both are barbaric practices that don't respect human rights.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• As an adult now, I don't feel that any of my rights were violated due to my circumcision I had as an infant.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

You've been reported. I did NOT need to imagine that
        Going into a thread about female circumcision and complaining about descriptions of repellent surgical practices is pretty rich ...
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
        X