Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the nutballs who burned down HUMMER dealerships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who have sympathy for Hummers have obviously not nearly been run down by one piloted by some capitalist pig's trophy wife and her three screaming kids.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      Matt just seems to think differently than the rest of us. Hell, when he was a little kid he invented his own language. He had his own words for all sorts of stuff (and his sounded NOTHING like English)...
      Eh, so did I. Only person who could understand me was my brother.

Comment

Perhaps you are asperger too JohnT
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

However Laurentius, your hastily-Googled cites does nothing to disprove Loinburgers stats.

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
            Perhaps you are asperger too JohnT
            Not that I'd really ever give a shiite, but sure, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              Those who have sympathy for Hummers have obviously not nearly been run down by one piloted by some capitalist pig's trophy wife and her three screaming kids.
              It all started when Ahnuld Schwarze****** introduced the hummer for regular people
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Now I'm screwed. Instead of using classified foreign government documents I'm going to have to cope with Google, oh no!

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                  Now I'm screwed. Instead of using classified foreign government documents I'm going to have to cope with Google, oh no!
                  Yes, "Scott Kiser, DDS" is a far better authority on mental health statistics than the Center for Disease Control. Though how a dentist became such an expert on psychiatry is beyond me.

Tell me: is there anything I can say, is there any article to which I can link, that will convince you that maybe, just maybe, your offensive stereotyping of Americans is just a bit misguided? The fact that you take "Scott Kiser, DDS" as a more authoritative source than the Center for Disease Control (OMGWTF foreign documents not written by a dentist!), and the fact that 4% constitutes an "average" to you, causes me to suspect that your head is shoved too far up your ass for you to see reason, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt one last time.
                  Last edited by loinburger; November 22, 2004, 22:29.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Loinburger, look I'm not a nutcase. You might be right here, perhaps I was a little misguided by my own bias(it just feels so good). I can assure you I dont have the physical flexibility to showe my head up to my ass. I used to be very flexible in this sence too...

Anyway. Here we are from "most to many". Many americans use antidepressants. This has no correlation to the amount of peaople with aspergers does it, sensei?

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                      Loinburger, look I'm not a nutcase.
                      I never meant to imply that you were. I merely meant to assert that you are a douchebag.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• HAR HAR.

perhaps the douchebag here is you.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Asperger's syndrome
                          I have this!

what should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                            Why do we call it normality then?
                            Similarly abled.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Wow, laurentius, your douchebaggery has been well proven. It only took a handful of posts, too.

Good work, gentlemen.

JohnT,

Lots of kids invent their own stuff, particularly twins. Matt took it a step farther, though. He literally couldn't deal with English, so he substituted something else (mattspeak, I guess).

Anyway, I'd say Asperger's qualifies as a "syndrome." That strikes me as a nice neutral word. Using LD is somewhat misleading because while Aspergers can impair one's language skills, it can also boost other skills... so it's not just a negative.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X