Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yanks are doing the same sh!t they were doing in Georgia not so long ago- if their puppet lose, they start revolution. The funny thing is that wives of both Saakashvili (Georgian president) and Yushenko are American citizens. The wife of Yushenko even worked in American administration years ago (she was an assistant of some kind).

Yankees please, go f*cking home, leave Ukraine alone, accept your defeat and don't provoke a civil war there.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
      Yanks are doing the same sh!t they were doing in Georgia not so long ago- if their puppet lose, they start revolution. The funny thing is that wives of both Saakashvili (Georgian president) and Yushenko are American citizens. The wife of Yushenko even worked in American administration years ago (she was an assistant of some kind).

Yankees please, go f*cking home, leave Ukraine alone, accept your defeat and don't provoke a civil war there.

Shut up Serb. The US had nothing to do with Georgia.

Comment

@Serb
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Shut up Serb. The US had nothing to do with Georgia.
          Yeah, right
          Attached Files

Comment

What stunning arguments you have Serb.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Be nice to him. He just has a little hard time understanding that the majority of the Ukrainians would rather belong to Evil Europe then a Glorious Russian Empire

Comment

Re: Ukraine

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                "Don't leave Independence Square until victory" - Viktor Yushchenko

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Yushchenko was leading in the polls before the election, but now he seems to have lost.
                1) He was leading 11% in ONE exit poll SPONSORED by WESTERN GOVERNMENTS. In another exit poll done by Ukranian sociological company "Socis" he was leading 0.5%. According to third exit poll he was losing 4%.

96% turnout in the east - which is Yanukovych-land... Smells kinda fishy.
                Yeah, right at the same time opposition see nothing wrong with victory of Yushenko with lead 92% in Liviv, and 93,5% in Ivano-Francovsk and Ternopol regions. They see nothing wrong in such a lead of their candidate in the west, but protest against 96% turnout in the east
                Loosers.

I hope things won't get too ugly.
                It will, if they will accept their defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

Be nice to him. He just has a little hard time understanding that the majority of the Ukrainians would rather belong to Evil Europe then a Glorious Russian Empire
                  Majority of Ukranians just elected their new president. The rest are just bunch of loosers who can't accept their defeat. And btw, perhaps this ugly freak Yushenko promised to you that he will make Ukraine whore of US and Europe in case of his victory, but it is news for me that Yanukovich want Ukraine to join Glorious Russian Empire.
                  Have a nice day.

Comment

Lord God knows much better than the CIA how to skew elections.
                    Lord God Putin.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      I have a stunning argument for you- Yanukovich won this election with 3% lead.

Game over.

You lose.

Comment

this ugly freak Yushenko
                        Your strongest argument so far! How can anyone argue against that? I humbly admit my defeat in this debate

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

Your strongest argument so far! How can anyone argue against that? I humbly admit my defeat in this debate

He could be star of The Mummy III or new Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

Comment

Serb, I'm not saying one side is good and the other is evil. I admit I don't know much about the Ukrainian political system, except that it's obviously highly polarized and that their elections are even more ludicrous than the American ones

But isn't it a bit suspicious that the turnout was about 70% in the first round and then 96% in the second round?

And they don't seem to want to accept defeat. Now several city councils have announced they recognize Yushchenko as president.
                            CSPA

Comment

Please don't compare me with hippies
                              As you wish

It's funny how you're the one who starts joking about lack of arguments. Take a look at this thread. Notice how the ones who have agreed with the results of the election are the ones who have made all the arguments and brought up all the points, while the ones who think the election has been a fraud have offered nothing else but arrogant sarcasm?

Comment

We're just mad because they stole our name! There is only one true Georgia, and its capital is Atlanta, NOT Tblisi

State of Georgia:
                                Former Soviet Republic of Georgia:
                                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X