Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontiki

Slow and tasty. The only way to go.
    Tasty? I am sorry, but that bugger is to tasty what Armageddon is to a great action flick: something that substitutes quantity for quality.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Carl Jr = Hardee = Roy Rogers, correct?

And at last! A rational voice in the fast food industry. I'm not big fan of fast food but occasionally I do need my guilty pleasure. When I go to a fast food place, I don't want any damn bloody salad or any of those 'healthy' crap. I want to clog my heart, dammit

Now, with that said, GePap is very wise - moderation is the key here.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I thought the McD "Mega Menu" was big ...

Anyway, consuming low cal density food is too much like exercise for my tastes. Things like this saves alot of unnecessary muscular activity.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Their western thickburger with the onion rings and barbeque sauce was awesome

Oh God yes! I love all their Thickburgers, really. They know what people want when they go to fast food places. Health food be damned!!!!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Their low-carb burger isn't really that good.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dear god, this, my friends, is a true Weapon of Mass destruction. We must bomb all the Hardees in America!

-Drachasor
              "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Their western thickburger with the onion rings and barbeque sauce was awesome

Oh God yes! I love all their Thickburgers, really. They know what people want when they go to fast food places. Health food be damned!!!!
                People go to fast food to get their food quickly (hence the fast) and to be sure to always get the same thing every time, everywhere no matter what.

If anything, the grwing number of salads points to a market demand.

These "burgers" are just a reactionary commie attempt to undermine obvious consumer trends.

Comment

Bah... I only eat from hamburger places every once in a blue moon. I expect to be high fat and high carb on the few occassions I actually have one!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They call 'em $6 burgers out here... that's where my confussion was.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd hit it

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        They call 'em $6 burgers out here... that's where my confussion was.
                        I think that's a different animal. The $6 burger for $4.95? That's a big burger with everything piled high. But if CJs has that, then they probably have the MT as well.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

No thanks. I like some fixin's on my burger. Not just a pound of meat.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Bah... I only eat from hamburger places every once in a blue moon. I expect to be high fat and high carb on the few occassions I actually have one!
                            Well:

1. BY that adminission you are NOT a typical fast food customer.

2. For that much money you could go elsewhere and get a better tasting meal.

Comment

Fixin's are just unecessary nutrients and fillers.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Isn't there, BTW, supposed to be salad in hamburgers?
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X