Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, at least you've proven you're not an American! Not searching out for a good burger?

They aren't good because they are cheap, they are good because they are supremely tasty
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It looks like the Anti-Kosher burger to me.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer

i now know Dissident watches Conan O'Brien.
        yep . Actually I used to. Now I work day shift I can't stay up that late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Well, at least you've proven you're not an American! Not searching out for a good burger?

They aren't good because they are cheap, they are good because they are supremely tasty
          You RED!

Anyone who thinks "real Americans" search out for a german inspired foreign item

Ted Striker

It is a sad thing that patties of ground beef are somehow a grand culinary masterpiece.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Burgers are thoroughly an American food now.

It is a sad thing that patties of ground beef are somehow a grand culinary masterpiece.

If by sad you mean great!

Mmmm... burgers.

I bet your Commie ass doesn't like hot wings either .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I wanna mad cow burger!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• look what I found!

A double 6 dollar burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's 1 pound of beef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more than the wimpy burger on page 1.

Learn how to shop for groceries smarter, eat healthier, and live better. With new food product reviews, recipes, food allergy information and more.

Comment

• ahhh, anyone remember the Where's the Beef commercials?

Or am I just an old git for remember such nostaligia?

Comment

• That was Wendy's
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• these low carb burgers look gay. You Adkins people are weirdos

Comment

• Bread is good .

1 lb burger!! You can cut that in half and have some good burger eaten' as a midnight snack as well .

Comment

Working...
                        X