Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
    Tom Arnold

Comment

• So we now know you are nuts.

For liking good burgers?

We've confirmed your lack of taste, I see. Sometimes it's nice to put all sorts of crap on a burger, but if you got some good meat that junk just takes away from the good stuff.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Tom Arnold... he does the oven mitt right?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I think there's a Sonic somewhere

Sonic

They have some great smoothies as well. As well as a nice foot long chill-cheese hot dog (MMMMM).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• yeah but Imran, I don't know of a Sonic in Philadelphia. the ads come on all the time though so we got to have one somewhere.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If you like good meat, you go to an Argentinian restaurant and have their grass fed steaks.

And if you are a real carnivore you have the parrillada, which includes:

Some of the items used are: falda - skirt steak matambre - flank steak
              chorizo - spicy sausage
              salchicha - long, thin, slightly less spicy sausage
              higado - liver
              riñones - kidneys
              mollejas - sweetbreads
              ubre - udder
              chinchulin - lower intestine
              asado de tira - short rib steak
              bife de costilla- T-bone steak
              bife de chorizo - rib roast steak
              lonjas de carne de res lonjas de carne de cerdo.

A burger is meat eating for wimps.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• It's cause you don't have one. The closest ones would probably be in Virginia or West Virginia (acording to their locator on their site).

Comment

• chinchulin - lower intestine
                  who else read this as chinchillas?

Comment

• A burger is meat eating for wimps.

Drake is right. You are not an American.

Comment

• You're saying it as if it were a bad thing.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Like Ahnold, I am a naturalized citizen, and thus get the best of all world, including knowng when americans are food wimps.

Come on, real carnivores go to steakhouses or barbecue places, not burger joins.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                          I am surprised you don;t have really cheap ethnic joints- I mean, you are in Cali, not Nebraska.
                          Most of the really cheap ethnic joints are Chinese, Korean, Italian, or Mexican though there are few central American ones which are cheap too. There are plenty of other ethnic restaurants but most of them are moderate to upper priced.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                            Like Ahnold, I am a naturalized citizen, and thus get the best of all world, including knowng when americans are food wimps.

Come on, real carnivores go to steakhouses or barbecue places, not burger joins.
                            You're refusal to even acknowledge that burgers are sometime good shows who the real wimp is.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• GePap:

steak joints are far more expensive than burger places though

Comment

• You haven't lived unless you've had a good burger. In a lot of cases, it can beat most steak.

Comment

Working...
                                X