Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing about Wendy's is that they're clean. A restaurant where one HAS to scrub the floors every night with a wire brush is OK in my book.

Comment

• First of all, you guys are heathens for thinking Soup is only a first course, but I expect that from hamburger obsessed people....

When did I say that? Soup is obviously both a first course (with sashimi) and a fifth course (with rice and pickles).

Heathen...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Wendy's
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

When did I say that? Soup is obviously both a first course (with sashimi) and a fifth course (with rice and pickles).

Heathen...
          Chen Kenichi and Sakai will sashimi you for that comment
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Wendy's is good, and -- the burgers are square, and made to order. That's just so cool.

...and yes, White Castle still exists. They thrive in Chicago, where ppl order sliders by the dozen. Literally.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Here in the South, White Castle is known as "Krystal's".

Same concept, but I think WC is better overall.

Comment

• and it does not even seem to have lettuce, onions, or tomatoes...how boring and unimaginative

You mean they took out all the boring and unimaginative stuff .

you guys are heathens for thinking Soup is only a first course

Um... only St. Leo believed YOU were saying soup was a first course. Both me and Drake have said soup can be a full meal. Read closer, will you?

As for burgers: the Hardees Thickburger is the best (especially their mushroom one). The Whopper is alright and the Big Mac is alright. Wendy's is pretty good. Sonic burgers are also good .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I've never actually had a Thickburger. Damn ocean...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You mean they took out all the boring and unimaginative stuff .
                    PLease- a great burger is more than a slab of meat and pork between two buns- for that, i can get a Cuban sandwich.

Um... only St. Leo believed YOU were saying soup was a first course. Both me and Drake have said soup can be a full meal. Read closer, will you?

Never! I will sully my mind.

Comment

• a great burger is more than a slab of meat and pork between two buns

If it is a good meat and pork it is!

Some of best burgers are the simpliest... a patty of meat between two buns (or my current favorite, between two tosted rye bread slices... mmm).
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So we now know you are nuts. Well, that is a simple ending to the argument.

Comment

• There's a place in Chicago that has a 1.5 pound cheeseburger. My friend bet me I couldn't eat the whole thing. I did.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Good for you.

Now finish that 72 ounce steak, or the raccoons will laugh at you.

Comment

• Today for lunch I went to Carl's Junior (the company which owns Hardees) and I liked it even though I don't normally like or eat fast food. When I walked in the place was clean and nice plus it didn't have that fast food smell of greazy oil, there was a nice salad bar and all of the salad looked fresh, the menu had more variety then I expected from a fast food place with better quality ingredients, and unlike most fast food places a worker brings the food to your table.

That new 1500 calorie burger is called the 1 pound double cheese burger and you can order it with just about everything imaginable. It looked good but once I saw how big it was I knew I wasn't up to the challenge. Instead I ordered Carl's signature "$6 burger" which costs $3.50 but which really does taste like a burger you'd buy at a sit down restaurant. I had mine toped with guacamole & bacon which has a half pound of juicy burger goodness (which uses 100% angus beef instead of the ground tongue, penis, and god knows what else McD's puts in their burgers), fresh (not previously frozen) guacamole, two pieces of crisp bacon, two slices of jalapeno pepper jack cheese, a spicy sauce, and more lettuce/onions/tomatoes then you would believe.

Topped off with fries & a coke and I was in fast food heaven.
                              Last edited by Dinner; November 17, 2004, 17:20.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                                I had mine toped with guacamole & bacon which has a half pound of juicy burger goodness (which uses 100% angus beef instead of the ground tongue, penis, and god knows what else McD's puts in their burgers)....
                                So the patty was made from angus tongue and penis?
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X