Arafat Dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    I'm ****ing furious that this douchebag terrorist ********er continues to get a topped death thread whilst the mods continue to **** on the memory of Ol' Dirty Bastard. Unbelievable...
    R.I.P O.D.B
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
        Again the point was only in Japans death throws could this even be considered to be a viable tactic (and I'm not so convinced that it was the threat of the uber weapons as much as the knowing that the Ruskies were kicking their a$$ in China) But for arguement sake lets say it was the threat of complete anhialation via uber weapons of destruction coupled with the inevitable understanding they had no means to win.
        The Russkies did not attack Japan until after the 1st atomic bomb was dropped.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
          Is he still dead too?
          He is Risen!

(Jesus that is. Arafat is doing whatever Muslims do in their version of hell. Anyone recall what that is?)
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• eat pork and bathe in pig blood?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X