Democrats don't cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that makes sense
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Interesting stuff.

Does anyone know if this was really published in the Wall Street Journal?
      Can't say, but I know for a fact the article is at least partially incorrect. Duval County had the worst spoilage rates in the state, and the election commissioner is and was a Republican. We finally got rid of the one responsible for the 2000 mess though. He wasn't merely incompetent, he was completely negligent as well.

As for the spoilage rates, Black precincts tend to be poorer, and thus have older, less tended voting machinery. As I have reported numberous times, in our Black districts, the machines weren't cleaned, as a result, voters could not punch their cards all the way through, resulting in many of the 27,000 spoiled ballots, the worst in Florida.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Interesting stuff.

Does anyone know if this was really published in the Wall Street Journal?

Confirmed:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
        X