Democrats don't cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats don't cheat

You guys were right. Even after reading for 2 months about Democrats all over creating fake voter registration forms I have decided they don't cheat, and this article proves it.

Dems Register Al Qaida Terrorists in Ohio Vote Drive
    by Carl Limbacher

Democratic Party activist groups in Ohio have registered at least two known terrorists involved in a plot to blow up a shopping center in a bid to get out the vote for John Kerry.

Nuradin Abdi - a Somali immigrant and admitted al-Qaida member who was indicted earlier this year as part of a conspiracy to blow up the Columbus Mall - was registered to vote by the civil rights group ACORN, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

ACORN has spearheaded an aggressive Democratic Party vote drive in key battleground states.
    Iyman Faris, another new Ohio voter added to the rolls by Democrats, is currently serving a 20-year jail sentence for his role in surveilling potential al Qaida targets - including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Dispatch said.

According to the Ohio News Now TV network, Abdi's name was added to the rolls by ACORN employee Kevin Eugene Dooley, as part of the group's Project Vote operation.

Dooley was indicted earlier this year on two felony election offenses -- false election registration, and submitting false election signatures to the Ohio Board of Elections.

"As far as board of elections is concerned, Abdi is a registered voter," Ohio board of elections director Matt Damschroeder told ONN.

Only after Abdi's case was exposed did Ohio officials strike his name from the voting rolls, due to his status as an illegal alien.

Faris became a naturalized citizen in 1999 but is not eligible to vote because he's an incarcerated felon.
    All hail the jackass.

Democratic Party activist groups
    was registered to vote by the civil rights group ACORN
    Do you get your news in the Nedaverse daily?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I'm glad you disproved everything in that article. Thankyou comrade Boris. Always pleased to have a jackass comment on his brothers in arms conduct.

Comment

Faris became a naturalized citizen in 1999 but is not eligible to vote because he's an incarcerated felon.
        Clearly, the ACORN is trying to protest against the suspension of voting rights to felons with a symbolic gesture. Tell me, what has the Democratic party got to do with this?

I'm not trying to disprove anything in the article, I'm just laughing at the conclusions you draw from it.

Comment

Amazing how all these groups register all these people as Democrats...but you know they clearly aren't registering voters to help rig the election in favor of Democrats. Yet more sound logic from the jackass.

Comment

ML, who's the jackass? Oncle Boris?

also, in your opinion, what makes a good conservative?
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by MalevolentLight
              Amazing how all these groups register all these people as Democrats...but you know they clearly aren't registering voters to help rig the election in favor of Democrats. Yet more sound logic from the jackass.
              These people aren't going to vote anyway... If they had registered them as Republicans, you probably would have accused them of trying to link the Republicans with the terrorits anyway.

Comment

Maybe ML needs to be smacked in the head with some common sense and rationality:

Some Democrats are corrupt when it comes to electioneering but most Democrats are not corrupt.

Some Republicans are corrupt when it comes to electioneering but most Republicans are not corrupt.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

ACORN != The Democratic Party

The problem seems to be that ACORN is hiring people to register voters, and paying them for each voter registered. This is a strong incentive to multiple register people, as well as register fake names, and inelligible people. Unless there's eveidence the Democrats intended to uses these fake registries to vote, the Dems really can't be faulted. It's not like the Dems even benefit from having fake Democrat registrations. On top of that, if they were trying to have fake registrations to use to committ vote fraud, why register than as Dems instead of Repugs and independents. Why call attention to yourself?

What I find far more troubling are the Repugs who've been trashing forms anyone who fails to register as a Repug. In this case, people who think they've registered will be unable to vote on Nov. 2. If it was you, I think you'd be super pissed.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    Some ... are ... when it comes to ... but most ... are not ....
                    You are a one-trick pony.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What's this thing, giving a party affiliation when you register for vote?

Comment

Che, I need to keep things as simple as possible so even people like ML can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                          What's this thing, giving a party affiliation when you register for vote?
                          It's so you can vote in party primaries. They don't want Dem's picking the Repug nominees or vice versa.

Personally, I think only actual members of the parties should have any say in selecting candidates and that the state shouldn't be involved in anyway. Why should I be forced to pay for the campaigns of other politicians if I'm supporting a completely different party?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                            Che, I need to keep things as simple as possible so even people like ML can understand.
                            He's a lost cause. The best thing to do is to use his ingorant diatribes as a chance to say something intelligent. You might win more undecideds to your cause that way.

Comment

My mommy taught me to never take advice from a commie.

Comment

Working...
                              X