X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Nah - she knows the score.

And you can't take out life insurance for that anyway
    So, she doesn't want the money, she's just got another bloke waiting in the wings, is that what your're saying?

Comment

we get on better when we are apart
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

From what I am told, that is the secret of marriage

Something is amiss here Horse. You are just going through a phase. I suggest something a little less drastic to get you two some temorary distance than getting yourself blown up.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Should Horse go to Baghdad?

People in the habit of referring to themselves in the third person should probably try to go somewhere nice and quiet, with not too many people around to disturb them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            Something is amiss here Horse. You are just going through a phase.
            probably midlife crisis
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Just don't leave her for one of those Russian chicks and a corvette.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Where do I get one of those Russian chicks and a corvette?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Family vote
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Money does not bring happiness.

Being with your loved ones does.
                    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      Where do I get one of those Russian chicks and a corvette?
                      Well I'm afraid the corvette you have to buy.

The Russian chicks can be found on the internet very easily though the Russian dating sites.

I'd hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by johncmcleod

Being with your loved ones does.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I just happen to think that you love loved ones when you're longing for them... just a thought though.

Comment

Pleased that poll is heading in the right direction

Comment

What? more and more people are telling you to get a banana?

Comment

Working...
                                X