A Former REPUBLICAN Senator for Kerry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon

That's not what you agreed to. I will call the Apolyton police if you don't live up to your words.
    I recall saying nothing of the sort.

Lenin
    Falsified accusations
    Frivolous bets
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      This is the height of your debating skills.
      You still haven't told us all what a pseudo-intellect is. That imports more than simple idiocy.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

/me has pseudo-intellect!
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

I recall saying nothing of the sort.

Lenin
          Falsified accusations
          Frivolous bets
          If you lose I will find the thread.

You better hope that Bush loses; your attempt to weasel out of the bet has increased my cruelty level by some margin.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            * Jaguar has pseudo-intellect!
            Again, another Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur perhaps with a Quot capita, tot sententiae fallacy and a Vasa vana plurimum sonant. Your ignorance of these fallacies only serves to reinforce your position as a psuedo-intellectual.

My massive intellect
            Your massive lack of intellect
            Nil sine magno labore vita dedit mortalibus fallacy
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Fortunately, you don't know who really pisses me off. There are a few people who make me extremely angry with their idiocy, but I doubt you know who they are.

Comment

Only we Platonists have nous the rest of you just flail around in the pigswill that is the ordinary world of sense.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Rigamortis

Necrophilia
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

To recap -

Wiglaf's propostion -

You have this entire thread dedicated to trashing Bush. Imran's quote targeted his character four years ago ("He talked bad about cripples!") and all of Bush's mistakes. But no one here can stand up and say, John Kerry would be better, he has a better vision. He voted for the war and then backs down when Dean leads in the primaries. His running mate makes out with Christopher Reeve's widow. And he certainly has no grand vision of what the hell do to with America's foreign policy. Assemble a coalition (Gulf War I, which he voted against), abide by the UN (Oil-For-Food, Gulf War I), track down Osama bin Ladin (apparently he is global terrorism), and maintain Bush's plan for Iraq. What a candidate.

What you want to do is punish Bush for something virtually everyone - including Kerry - thought was a reasonable thing to do. You want to punish him and send a message to terrorist and rogue nations - sanctions and resolutions can be broken, your own people can be murdered with WMD's, you can just forget about telling us where they are, you can be a radical fundamentalist nation state with murderous feelings for America. In fact, Saddam said the US government deserved what happened on 9/11.

A vote for Kerry would be an effeminate way to express your hindsight and pseudo-intellect, when in fact all your hindsight has shown is that Saddam violated international law after international law in losing weapons he so clearly possessed when he slaughtered his fellow Iraqis. All your hindsight shows is that, even in the post 9/11 world, we give the terrorists the benefit of the doubt.

And while we're on the subject of fear, Kerry boy, I think I need to make a comment on the liberal pseudo-intellect here. You are terrified that we are losing troops in Iraq, that we are there. The beheadings, the rocket attacks, and the IED's going off daily do not strike you as the products of a fundamentalist cult of hatred but instead as the result of a somehow rational Iraqi reaction to the removal of one of the most vile dictators in the world.

You and John Kerry believe that, without a smoking gun, we have no reason to suspect nations composed of such individuals. You say we have no reason to depose, in a post-9/11 environment, a nation that toys with international law, bribes international institutions, attempts to assassinate presidents, gasses its own people and, when threatened with certain destruction, cannot explain where the weapons to create those gasses went.

Let the system work its way up until the next 9/11, or until Libya supplies terrorists with biological weapons. That's something to be afraid of.
                    Response -

Come on, who would you hit it with?

I'd have to pick Bush's daughter Barbara.
                    I change my mind. Apolyton's liberals are the pride and joy of the intelligenisa Only a group of barely college-educated / not college educated pale internet posters can present such a reasoned defense of the leftist ideology. Hats off to intelligence

Comment

• Ted Striker for President!!!!!!111

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ted Striker

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                            BTW why do those women have no breasts?
                            Not sure.

But in my experience, I've generally found that breast size is inversely proportional to how wild she is in bed.

Case in point: tonight.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Oncle Boris really has lost it, hasn't he?
                              I'd rather think that the belief that Demons are Pukes aren't the same is a successfull ideological mythology.

When was the last time in history an American admin imposed a radical change of course?

Of course, you're sitting here, talking about deficit size, and % of steel tariffs, and debates about whether 200 or 140 billions should be spent on Iraq... and you think it's something like a big difference?

In 50 years from now, whatever America votes for, you will be a decadent country, globalization will follow its course, China will be rising, etc, etc.

What was the difference between Marius and Sylla already? Between Pompeius and Caesar? Marcus Antonius and Octavianus?

Historical determinism
                              Ted Striker
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• But who says that with all the problems inherent in United States, that only radical change can deal with them effectively?

It would be like using ten guys, each with a mop, just to clean a small spot of spilled milk, wouldn't it?
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X