A Former REPUBLICAN Senator for Kerry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaguar bet on Kerry winning?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Wait, who said that I have to have a humiliating avatar if Bush wins? The deal arose when I was pestering you about bringing him back, and you said not until the idiots were out of the White House. That was the deal.

You're clearly trying to confuse me with your liberal nuances.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That's not a very good definition. Some Xtian fundamentalists would satisfy that definition, yet are hardly liberal.
        It means you're an idiot. It has broad applications.

And if anyone wants to justify a vote for Kerry, for the love of God, come up with something. Kuciwalker ran out of steam and got scared of Bush apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          Since you're an idiot I'll respond to your signature.

And while we're on the subject of fear, Kerry boy, I think I need to make a comment on the liberal pseudo-intellect here. You are terrified that we are losing troops in Iraq, that we are there. The beheadings, the rocket attacks, and the IED's going off daily do not strike you as the products of a fundamentalist cult of hatred but instead as the result of a somehow rational Iraqi reaction to the removal of one of the most vile dictators in the world.

You and John Kerry believe that, without a smoking gun, we have no reason to suspect nations composed of such individuals. You say we have no reason to depose, in a post-9/11 environment, a nation that toys with international law, bribes international institutions, attempts to assassinate presidents, gasses its own people and, when threatened with certain destruction, cannot explain where the weapons to create those gasses went.

Let the system work its way up until the next 9/11, or until Libya supplies terrorists with biological weapons. That's something to be afraid of.
          What does that have to do with hitting it with conservatives hotties?

Come on, who would you hit it with?

I'd have to pick Bush's daughter Barbara.

It's always the quiet ones.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            Wait, who said that I have to have a humiliating avatar if Bush wins? The deal arose when I was pestering you about bringing him back, and you said not until the idiots were out of the White House. That was the deal.

You're clearly trying to confuse me with your liberal nuances.
            And you said, not too long before I took my little break, that you would sport whatever avatar I chose for you, if Bush wins. There were witnesses and I'm sure I could find the thread in question if need arose. I remember you offered to wear Lenin, but I said I'd think about it.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Kerry will sell us out to the UN. The Communists control the UN. I am a communist. Thus, I'm voting for Kerry
              But Bush is destroying America. The Communists want America destroyed. I am a communist. Thus, I'm happy even if Bush wins

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                Kerry will sell us out to the UN. The Communists control the UN. I am a communist. Thus, I'm voting for Kerry
                But Bush is destroying America. The Communists want America destroyed. I am a communist. Thus, I'm happy even if Bush wins
                I love your logic.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

And you said, not too long before I took my little break, that you would sport whatever avatar I chose for you, if Bush wins. There were witnesses and I'm sure I could find the thread in question if need arose. I remember you offered to wear Lenin, but I said I'd think about it.
                  I'll take the man-God Lenin for two weeks if Bush wins.

Comment

Are you mad? Bush is going to win. There is no avoiding it.
                    Get ready for Teh Lenin avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

It means you're an idiot. It has broad applications.
                      But not a specifically liberal idiot. As I said, it was a poor definition.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

That's not what you agreed to. I will call the Apolyton police if you don't live up to your words.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

What does that have to do with hitting it with conservatives hotties?

Come on, who would you hit it with?

I'd have to pick Bush's daughter Barbara.

It's always the quiet ones.

Barbara Bush

I think she outpaces both Alexandra and Vanessa. Jenna's definitely in fourth because she looks too much like Dubya.

Comment

Didn't some students try to hit Ann Coulter (with pies)?
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

This is the height of your debating skills.

Comment

BTW why do those women have no breasts?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X