No announcement yet.

Pray for Vel... Plus update from Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vel is one of the most awesome people on this forum... he's made huge contributions to this community

Get well soon.

Comment

I hope he gets better soon... He'd damn well get better soon...
      B♭3

Comment

Scorpion venom.
        Holy christ, how is that possible.

Anyways, my best to Chris. Hope he gets well soon.

Edit: Sorry Chris, I was having trouble figuring out who was who for a minute.

So whats the verdict on these gallstones? Can they be removed? And are these venom balls dormant, or are they still active?

But get well soon, regardless.
        Last edited by JimmyCracksCorn; October 19, 2004, 19:29.

Comment

My thoughts are with you...come back to argue again, won't you?
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

/me thinks he'll send a card

Hmmm, didn't realize he's in Columbia. I'm not too far away. Had stopped by Heroes and Dragons three weeks ago (no decent gaming stores in my locale).

Lemme know if he needs something, it'd be worth the hour trip each way.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

We're all pulling for you, Vel.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Vel is a very creative person.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pancreatitis is one of the most intensely painful disorders known to man.

All my thoughts and hopes are with you. Be strong.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

..... God Damn! Well that will also explain the pain. Get better, dude!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Vel
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Vel and I go back to the early SMAC forums. I still have a copy of his early guide on my old computer.

Damnit, Vel, you better get well soon!! You have too much work left unfinished.

And it'd be better to send e-cards to hex via PM, and let him forward them. No need to get personal addresses involved, and it'd be faster, anyway.

****, this sux.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They don't give you morhpine drip unless there is a hell of a lot of pain. It's not good for you.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Not pleasant, but better than cancer.

You should delete Vel's RL address, though. As should all who quoted it.

An e-card via PM is a workable solution.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The people are with you on this, Vel!
                              Budtye silni i bit bezopasnimi.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

The epitomy of a gentlemen.
                                Very true. Vel is one of the most creative, intelligent and helpful posters on this forum.

I really hope you get better as soon as possible, Vel.
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X