1. G.W Bush
      2. Buchanan
      3. Harding
      4. Grant
      5. Nixon

Honorable Mention: Hoover
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wilson? How come? I respect your opinion however I disagree that he deserve at least a honorable mention. He was politically naive and a nimcompoop.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Andrew Jackson:
          1. The man who refused to perform his presidential duty by upholding the Supreme Court's rulings. We're damn lucky it didn't become a common precedent.

2. The man who had Cherokees who already have been considered 'civilized' by white man's standards forced to relocate from their lands in Georgia/South Carolina by a forced march to poor quality lands in OK. Several thousands died during the Trail of Tears - all because of the fact that someone found gold on their lands and suddenly they're savages again despite the fact they had houses, a written language, worn clothes, and even had slaves and plantations just like any other Southerners during that time.

3. The man who brought the concept of "All spoils goes to the victors" into the American political system.

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Harrison - died in office
            Lincoln - assassinated
            Garfield - assassinated
            McKinley - assassinated
            Harding - died in office
            FDR - died in office
            Kenedy - assassinated
            Reagan - became brain dead in office
            THROUGHT THE SHEER POWER OF THE 3DGINESS OF THIS POST CHE UPHOLDS HIS TITLE AS APOLYTON'S OFFICIAL RENEGADE OF FUNK
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
              Well, that's true, but remember that by the end of WW2, the US was responsible for over half of the world's manufacturing, held 2/3s of the world's gold reserves, and produced 50% of the world's combined GNP. The economy had no place to go except down, as Western Europe and the Soviet Union recovered from the war.
              Doesn't change the fact that it was war that pulled us out of the Great Depression and again in the post-WWII depression. Starting with Korea, the U.S. moved into a permanent war-time economy, and we've only had recession's since then. It's basically military Keynesianism.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

King Franklin Roosevelt One of the worst.
                W Bush Also one of the worst (though its too soon to really say)

Coolidge Didn't do anything, I like that.
                Jefferson
                Washington
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: Re: Bestest Presidents

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Harrison - died in office
                  Lincoln - assassinated
                  Garfield - assassinated
                  McKinley - assassinated
                  Harding - died in office
                  FDR - died in office
                  Kenedy - assassinated
                  Reagan - became brain dead in office

George III - died in office
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

For the record I think Stalin was one of the most horrific leaders in all of world history. I only compared FDR to him to show that great leadership isn't indicated by being at the helm when victorious in war.

Comment

1. Lincoln
                      2. Polk
                      3. Reagan
                      4. FDR
                      5. Kennedy
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Bottom feeders:

1. van Buren
                        2. Hoover
                        3. Carter
                        4. Grant
                        5. Ford
                        Last edited by Ned; October 14, 2004, 15:29.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Lincoln
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I like Hoover too. His moronic supply-side thinking led to the New Deal.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              I like Hoover too. His moronic supply-side thinking led to the New Deal.
                              Well, Kerry and Hoover have the same economic policies: balancing the budget during a recession; raising trade barriers, etc.

Comment

- for teddy: he pretty much gave japan a blank check to go ahead and annex korea.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X